Updating from Arduino V1.0.0.36 to V1.0.0.131

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updating from Arduino V1.0.0.36 to V1.0.0.131

Updating from Arduino V1.0.0.36 to V1.0.0.131 Notes.

There are many great changes in this upgrade including the following:

Linux compatible with Ethernet connection only
    LCD Display can be used
    Debounce on the input was fixed
    Fixed URL encoding on the config page.
    PWM now uses Soft PWM so any pin can be used on the board.
    Added Alive pin to board that triggers on board disconnect
    Added Advanced Ethernet settings to allow all pins to be used.
    Added Advanced comport settings to allow baud to be set
    Added one wire resolution
    Added one wire error value to devices
    Added RGB Colour picker to device management page
    Added Lots more logging
    Add Pin to user notes.
    Fixed international formatting
    Fixed HSTouch tracking
    Connect and disconnect buttons on the config page now update
    Added timer for fault of one wire bus
    40 inputs can now be used
    Lots and lots of other bug fixes

The biggest changes are that you will need to use Arduino IDE V1.6.8

Add output Blink, flash and toggle which will be the biggest thing you notice as this will create a second device for every output device you have to ad time to the outputs. Blink, flash and toggle buttons will also be added to your output devices. See the Device Control section in the Help File for further details.

If you have any questions on this upgrade please post them here and I will do my best to help you out.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

SoftPWM error

so I tried to update my Mega 2560 to 1.0.0.131 and get the following error on compile

F:\Users\gad\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:230:2 1: fatal error: SoftPWM.h: No such file or directory

#include <SoftPWM.h>

so I assume something is missing but not sure what or where I tried two different computers and I am using Arduino 1.6.8
    I did download the new Sketch Available Sketch Version = 1.0.0.127, API Version = API1.0.0.118

Comment

Originally posted by GaryDN View Post
      so I tried to update my Mega 2560 to 1.0.0.131 and get the following error on compile

F:\Users\gad\Desktop\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino:230:2 1: fatal error: SoftPWM.h: No such file or directory

#include <SoftPWM.h>

so I assume something is missing but not sure what or where I tried two different computers and I am using Arduino 1.6.8
      I did download the new Sketch Available Sketch Version = 1.0.0.127, API Version = API1.0.0.118
      Did you Download the updated Arduino libraries from the Plugin config page to the Arduino IDE? It looks like you are missing one of them.

Greig.
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

Originally posted by GaryDN View Post

#include <SoftPWM.h>

Did you download the libraries from the configuration page and install them in the libraries folder under the Arduino IDE? The library download has 5 folders, one of which is the SoftPWM.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks Greig
          I had told it to load the zip but it did not, I had to load them one at a time now it compiles fine

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
          Did you Download the updated Arduino libraries from the Plugin config page to the Arduino IDE? It looks like you are missing one of them.

Greig.

Comment

Might be a daft question!

Hi All,
            My arduino plugin is 1.0.0.85 and I would like to upgrade to a later version which if memory serves me correct is BETA 1.0.0.136. That said I cannot see the Arduino plugin in the updater any more. Any body know where I can now find an update?
            Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Pervez2602 View Post
              Hi All,
              My arduino plugin is 1.0.0.85 and I would like to upgrade to a later version which if memory serves me correct is BETA 1.0.0.136. That said I cannot see the Arduino plugin in the updater any more. Any body know where I can now find an update?
              Peter
              There is a problem with the updater and the way I hosted the plugin. We are working on this.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
              Scripts =
              Various

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Greig,
                Will wait until I see it in the updater again.
                Currently using IDE V1.6.1, do I have to go up to 1.6.8, just thought I would double check. Or more to the point will 1.0.0.85 work on 1.6.8?
                Peter

Comment

V1.0.0.131 connection failed board

Sorry
                  I uploaded my system from V1.0.0.84 to V1.0.0.131 . now the board arduino doesn't connect , the connection is ok only for few minutes and then give error. I have only the Arduino mega 2560 with Ethernet Shield. In attached I send (file ino) the old v.84 and the new v.131 to see them togheter.
                  Thanks
                  Massimo-RenderCAD
                  Current Date/Time: 02/07/2017 13:40:32
                  HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.318
                  Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional - Work Station
                  Number of Devices: 383Number of Events: 209Available Threads: 200
                  Enabled Plug-Ins
                  3.0.0.29: ADIO-100
                  1.0.0.131: Arduino Plugin
                  2.0.3.0: BLDatabase
                  3.0.14.0: BLMediaPlayer
                  2.0.5.0: BLVolume
                  0.0.0.42: Current Cost 3P
                  0.0.0.3: Device Comparison 3P
                  1.1.2.0: Device History
                  3.0.0.32: EasyTrigger
                  3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server
                  3.0.0.14: NetCAM
                  3.0.1.90: PHLocation
                  1.0.0.5: Restart
                  3.0.0.21: VWS
                  3.0.1.130: Z-Wav
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RenderCAD View Post
                    Sorry
                    I uploaded my system from V1.0.0.84 to V1.0.0.131 . now the board arduino doesn't connect , the connection is ok only for few minutes and then give error. I have only the Arduino mega 2560 with Ethernet Shield. In attached I send (file ino) the old v.84 and the new v.131 to see them togheter.
                    Thanks
                    Massimo-RenderCAD
                    Current Date/Time: 02/07/2017 13:40:32
                    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.318
                    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional - Work Station
                    Number of Devices: 383Number of Events: 209Available Threads: 200
                    Enabled Plug-Ins
                    3.0.0.29: ADIO-100
                    1.0.0.131: Arduino Plugin
                    2.0.3.0: BLDatabase
                    3.0.14.0: BLMediaPlayer
                    2.0.5.0: BLVolume
                    0.0.0.42: Current Cost 3P
                    0.0.0.3: Device Comparison 3P
                    1.1.2.0: Device History
                    3.0.0.32: EasyTrigger
                    3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server
                    3.0.0.14: NetCAM
                    3.0.1.90: PHLocation
                    1.0.0.5: Restart
                    3.0.0.21: VWS
                    3.0.1.130: Z-Wav
                    Can you send me a debug of the board connecting and then wait until it errors.
                    Greig.
                    Scripts =
                    Various

Comment

Yes
                      In attached the file debug until it errors
                      Massimo-RenderCAD
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RenderCAD View Post
                        Yes
                        In attached the file debug until it errors
                        Massimo-RenderCAD
                        The plugin is not receiving data from the board. Please check you Antivirus and firewall and that you can ping the board.

Greig.
                        Scripts =
                        Various

Comment

Hello Greig.
                          Firewall protection disactivated
                          If I upload file sketch 84 , ping ok but plugin doesn't work, if I upload file sketch 131 ping error, board not found.

Comment

Ok I need a full debug to see what is going on.
                            Can you please do the following:
                            1. Upload the new sketch to the board.
                            2. Go to the plugin page and tick the Debug log tickbox at the top.
                            3. Click the Connect button on the plugin config page for the board.
                            4. Wait until the board errors out.
                            5. Untick the Debug log checkbox.
                            6. Click on the link that says "Click Here for the debug File."
                            7. Send me the file to look at.

Greig.
                            Scripts =
                            Various

Comment

Hello Greig
                              In attached the file debug, Thanks

Massimo-RenderCAD
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X