Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in!

Comment

If you can get the 22kz Heather, I'm in!

Comment

Me too, me too

I'd like to pre-order the voices. Although I'm really hoping for the 22khz as well. Is there a special form or something we need to fill out - or contact Karen?

Comment

One more for 22 khz heather also.
          My system is described in my profile.

Comment

I just finished building my new HS machine, and installed the trial again, just to remind me what we are fighting for .. it's worth it!
            HSPRO 2.4 (ESXi 4.1) | my.Alert NEW | my.Trigger | HSTouch | ACRF2 | UltraM1G | BLWeather | BLLan | Rover
            (aka xplosiv)
            Do You Cocoon? Home Automation News, Tutorials, Reviews, Forums & Chat

Comment

Count Me In!

Ok, This is more than fair, as far as pricing, for $59.95 I have my credit card in hand and ready. Let us know how to go about pre-ordering the voices.

Rjh said:
              Sorry this is taking so long, but this is not something that we had planned on taking on.
              I would also like to thank Rich and the whole HST staff for making this possible! You had never intended to get into this in the first place, but people asked for something, and once again you guys listened! Thats what makes this software, and forum simply the best!
              Visit My Home Seer Site at:
              www.JohnWPB.com
              Created with LCARS

Comment

I believe that the Brightspeech find cudos go to big "E" (Electron).

GREAT FIND!

Comment

Ditto

Still count me in for the 22khz Heather. Where do I sign?

Comment

Ok, we are good for the 22khz voices. The plan is to offer the 22Khz and 8Khz versions. For those of you who have tested the voices, do you see a speed hit for using the 22Khz voice over the 16Khz? I'll be testing the 22Khz myself shortly.
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I can run the 22Khz voices on my mini-itx system while AT&T/Neospeech have a 5 second delay, so no matter what, it will be the fastest engine, even at 22khz. I monitor my garage door with my Ocelot now, and when the door closes, Homeseer starts speaking already, versus the few seconds delay I used to have before. I can't say much about the 16khz version as I never bothered to test it, once you go 22khz, you don't go back
                      Last edited by electron; December 25, 2004, 12:20 PM.
                      HSPRO 2.4 (ESXi 4.1) | my.Alert NEW | my.Trigger | HSTouch | ACRF2 | UltraM1G | BLWeather | BLLan | Rover
                      (aka xplosiv)
                      Do You Cocoon? Home Automation News, Tutorials, Reviews, Forums & Chat

Comment

All I tested was the 22Khz voice, and there was no noticable delay. Especially when comparing to any of the other offerings.

Comment

I am definately in for the 22Khz

Comment

Woohoo!

Count me in too!

Now, everybody at once... How do we preorder?

Comment

Unless I see a link to a pre-order page, I am HOPING that me saying above that I wanted it would be suffice. Otherwise I guess I'm 10 bucks deeper into my pocket ;(

Comment

Have any of you guys pre-ordered? When downloading these voices how do you know your getting the 22khz voices. I downloaded the voices from here. http://www.babeltech.be/Demos.php?s=48&m=3&f=97
                                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                                X