IT-100 to EVL4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT-100 to EVL4

Has anyone seen any issues when switching from an IT-100 to an Envisalink EVL-4? When I change the option in BLDSC to Envisalink and set the IP and password, the only thing that shows up in Real-Time Log is the following. That's it! No other communication. Am I missing something?

8/25/2016 9:43:06 PM DSC Command Command: 'Network Login' sent to DSC system
    8/25/2016 9:39:58 PM Information Envisalink password requested

I have the same problem. The web interface on the EVL4 works fine so I know the board is working. I was working with Blade on troubleshooting the issue, but it is stalled with me as I need to do a decent debug capture.

Perhaps worth logging a ticket on Blade site?
    Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
      I have the same problem. The web interface on the EVL4 works fine so I know the board is working. I was working with Blade on troubleshooting the issue, but it is stalled with me as I need to do a decent debug capture.

Perhaps worth logging a ticket on Blade site?
      I did and have sent a debug log, so he's aware. I told him I'd post it here as well in case others have seen the issue.

Comment

Has anyone able to get HS3 communication working with the EVL4. Been without a fully functional alarm system for over two weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Lost communication to the plugin again. It worked for a few days and all of a sudden, just stopped. Again, web access to the EVL4 shows zone statuses, so everything is working there. No one else is seeing this on their EVL4?

Comment

This is odd... mine has been working fine. So it just stops receiving from the EVL4?
            Cheers,
            Bob
            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
              This is odd... mine has been working fine. So it just stops receiving from the EVL4?
              Correct. I think it's plugin related. I'm going to enable debug logging. Disable the plugin, then enable to plugin and upload the results.

Comment

It is odd that I have not seen this as well.
                I will check the log
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Blade any luck with this issue? Anything else I can try?

Comment

I have been checking my EVL4 off and on to see if it is losing connection and so far I cannot get it to happen

I will add a check for it in BLDSC and let you know when it is done
                    I may be able to get it done later tonight
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Cool that works. Lemme know when to test.

Comment

The assumption that because you can access EVL embedded portal and therefore, it is HomeSeer and the plugin maybe be a false and misleading assumption.

The EVL since early versions has had issues for some and normally it is compatibly issues with router or other network devices which has resulted in the TPI disconnecting.

You may want to engage Envisalink support and probably the most appropriate would be via their forum. They deploy a customised firmware.

The second issues then is the plugin having the true monitoring of the connection, keep alive and when disconnected auto reconnect.

See
                        http://forum.eyez-on.com/FORUM/viewt...13acea5fbfbeb0

Comment

Have this isdue been resolved? I have the same problem and help is apreciated.
                          Hector
                          MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Unfortunately, this issue is still persisting. I have sent Blade a couple of debug logs and have not heard back since I was told he'd look into it.
                            I have even gone so far as to delete the ini file and recreate but BLDSC doesn't pick up changes to zones and, when it does, it's sporadic. The last update for my zones was late Sept according to Homeseer.

Using The EyezOn portal, the EVL webpage, and the EyezOn Android app, I see the correct zone changes, arms/disarms, etc but BLDSC refuses to see these.

The thing is that this was 100% stable with my IT100 but I wanted to get rid of my last serial device so that I could eliminate my Serial to IP bridge and it's virtual com ports.

Comment

I am not ignoring people - just been very busy
                              A few people are seeing this. I have been keeping an eye on my EVL4 here and I cannot for the life of me get it to do the same thing
                              I have been looking in my plugin log to see if the polling stops but mine keeps on polling the EVL4

Is the plugin connecting to your EVL4 at all? If so is it losing the connection and can you tell how long it takes to lose the connection

I am very busy getting ready for a big deployment in Nov but I will check the log as soon as I can
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X