Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta or Test versions

Please test the following version 2.2.0.12

If everything goes well this will get moved to the updater...

This version is the same as 2.2.0.11 except that it does not automatically delete devices and recreate them at startup. Instead there is a button in the config page to re-create devices if necessary.

Let me know how things are going.
    Last edited by lpitman; June 24, 2008, 08:34 AM.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Larry,
    I loaded the .12 beta version and the program stills "saves" each parameter at start up. I assumed This shouldn't happen anymore. It appears each time I restart Homeseer all of the parameters are duplicated giving me now 144 items.
    Thanks for a great plug-in,
    Jim

Comment

Hello?

Comment

Originally posted by ka7gzr View Post
        Hello?
        From the status page, delete all devices, then from the config page press the Re-Create button. Now you can setup any events and the plugin should not re-create each time you restart HS. I will investigate why the plugin does not cleanup after itself.
        -Larry

Plugins:
        VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
        Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Larry,
          I did delete all of them from the status page and then recreated them via the config page "recreate". All is good until I restart and then I see them created again during Homeseer start log and all are doubled. I fell back to 2.2.0.11.
          Thanks,
          Jim

Comment

Originally posted by ka7gzr View Post
            Larry,
            I did delete all of them from the status page and then recreated them via the config page "recreate". All is good until I restart and then I see them created again during Homeseer start log and all are doubled. I fell back to 2.2.0.11.
            Thanks,
            Jim

Mmmm, I'll check tonight when I get home, I didn't think that was possible, but maybe I copied the wrong version up.
            -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Working...
            X