Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello?

Anyone heard from Jeff lately?

I've not heard from Jeff in a while. His profile states that he visted the board today but must not have had time to chat. I suspect that between work and school he just doesn't have a lot of free time. I hope everything is ok with him and his family.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Me too....

Comment

hey,
        I try to pop in every so often to see what is going on and try to answer questions. I haven't beeen around much this semester.
        Last week, I finished the hardest class I have ever taken. I was so lost the first week that I almost dropped the class but had to have it to graduate, so stuck with it. It took more than double the amount of time I normally budget for school. I did manage to pass so at least I don't have to retake it. I have 1 year left to go.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Hi Jeff

Glad to hear you are OK.
          What class was that?

Comment

Discrete Math.
            I have taken Algebra, Trig and Calculus (Course that was a Long time ago) but this was the hardest class I have taken. I had to get a C to be able to pass and move on. We had both a final exam and a final project. Got a C on the exam (barely, 1 point less would have been a D) and got an A on the project so I ended up with a B for the class.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
            X