This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GE Concord Plugin Bug and Feature Requests

This is a new thread for bugs and Feature requests. I will update this initial entry as I receive suggestions and add them to the list. Please try to use this thread for all requests.

- Rework Events/Triggers for different types of panel actions (arm, disarm, alarm, etc.) (Done)
    - GUI to add Users (Done)
    - Get Configured Users from Panel (Done)
    - Allow setting of Friendly name (Done)
    - Fix zone name display so that a space is " " and not SPACE (Done)
    - Log all detailed panel events to the "Panel Log" (Done)
    - Fix Virtual Keypad (DONE)
    - Fix Bypass/Unbypass for zones (DONE not Tested)
    - Remove all traces of Caddx and old instructions (Done)
    - Display Equipment Lists (Opportunistic)
    - Display Temperature information
    - Provide Actions for Panic, Lights, etc
    Last edited by piperpilot; December 14, 2009, 09:38 PM.

bugs and Feature Requests

Add/Repair Triggers for missing/incompatible Panel Log functions example) Alarm trigger

Comment

not sure if this is already there but have hs fire off events based on user that arms/disarms panel

(currently i have my alarm to not require code to arm.. but would be nice)
      if this is already able to be done I will delete this post
      HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

how bout adding users via gui instead of editing ini file

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
          not sure if this is already there but have hs fire off events based on user that arms/disarms panel

(currently i have my alarm to not require code to arm.. but would be nice)
          if this is already able to be done I will delete this post
          Yes I second this. Trigger events based on keypad entry. Currently not working. There are Triggers currently listed under Concord Logs and Keypad Entry that don't function, probably because of the different functionality of the Caddx Panel. Would be great if these could be monitored.

Comment

Thanks guys, keep the comments coming. If you can provide specific examples of things that aren't working, how you navigate to them in the gui and how you expect the features to work, that will help.

PiperPilot

Comment

Originally posted by piperpilot View Post
              Thanks guys, keep the comments coming. If you can provide specific examples of things that aren't working, how you navigate to them in the gui and how you expect the features to work, that will help.

PiperPilot

think you could put what requests you agree upon in your top post?
              that way if this thread gets say 5 pages.. people dont have to necessarily read all the pages..

so if you bulleted them out in the first post..... then at the end put good to page x or post x.... that way some of us that read it all dont have to figure out where it left off as we see it... also helps people get a quick view of what has been discussed...

Thanks!

Comment

Good Idea...I'll do that.

Comment

Questions about this plug-in

I have an old Concord system in my house. It has 8 wired zones, no wireless capabilites, and a phone interface/voice module.

First question, does this plug-in just monitor the alarm panel or can it enable/disable the panel, and change user codes etc.

Second question, is there any support for the phone/voice module. I am thinking of using the internal house speaker for also announcing caller id information from other Homeseer plug-ins, or simply being able to send a voice alert.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by FeMan View Post

Second question, is there any support for the phone/voice module. I am thinking of using the internal house speaker for also announcing caller id information from other Homeseer plug-ins, or simply being able to send a voice alert.

Bob
                    not sure on your other question... but

you can wire in your hs to the alarm speaker..

I ran a cat5 cable from my rack in the utility room (where HS server is) over the drop ceiling to the alarm.. then tied the speaker wires together....

i get my announcements from HS over the speaker and love it

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
                      not sure on your other question... but

you can wire in your hs to the alarm speaker..

I ran a cat5 cable from my rack in the utility room (where HS server is) over the drop ceiling to the alarm.. then tied the speaker wires together....

i get my announcements from HS over the speaker and love it
                      I thought that might be the case. I was going to try that this weekend and thought at worst I might have to AC couple the lines. My HS computer is in the same wiring closet as the security system so it will be very easy to do.

Are you pretty happy with this plug-in? I don't have the 232 automation module so it will cost me about $50 to see for myself how well this works.

Comment

Originally posted by FeMan View Post

Are you pretty happy with this plug-in?

umm an understatement... I really like it... cant wait for changes to be made to it for more functionality as I have not gotten extreme with it yet....

Comment

OK guys...work is starting to settle down. We have a mandatory shutdown over Thanksgiving so I have some time coming up. Dusting off the code in my source repository and starting work on it again.

Lets get the feature requests/bug fixes rolling in so I can add them to the "Wish List". I will be taking a real close look at what everything is doing and trying to streamline it all and make sure it all makes sense. I will take all suggestions, no matter how crazy into consideration.

PiperPilot

Comment

Arm to stay not working for me.

I see that others are able to use the "Arm Stay" feature but everytime I attempt it, my system arms to away instead, not sure if this is a bug or my system but it would be great to see that feature working. Thanks for your work on this plugin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by frazierl View Post
                              I see that others are able to use the "Arm Stay" feature but everytime I attempt it, my system arms to away instead, not sure if this is a bug or my system but it would be great to see that feature working. Thanks for your work on this plugin!!!!

i arm mine at the keypad.. same as disarm...

Comment

Working...
                              X