Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battery Device Support for RFXCOM Sensors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery Device Support for RFXCOM Sensors?

Hi Bob - Will you be adding battery support for the RFXCOM sensors? I have a THGR810 and a couple 122's or 132's (can remember). It would be great to have battery data on these, particularly the 810, since that's mounted outside.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Hi Mark

Yes I should be able to add this - It will have to be after my vacation
    Do you have a feature request in for this already?
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      Hi Mark

Yes I should be able to add this - It will have to be after my vacation
      Do you have a feature request in for this already?
      Yes, we exchanged a couple emails and I posted the feature request on July 7th last year.

Comment

My bad Mark - I will have to add in grouping to the devices and add the battery device as a child device
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          My bad Mark - I will have to add in grouping to the devices and add the battery device as a child device
          Great! post a note when it's ready to test. In the meantime, have a good vacation!

Comment

+1 for this request....sunscribed.

I have Oregon Scientific sensors. The battery level comes up in the debug log so it is being sent by the devices. And like Mark says, it would be great to have visible battery levels for outside device.

Thanks, Marty.
            iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Bob posted 2.0.91 to the updater. This now supports battery devices for Oregon Scientific sensors. thanks Bob!

Comment

Just downloaded 2.0.91. Battery status works. Thanks so much Bob.
                iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Working...
                X