This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMNI Plugin v3.0.2.13

v3.0.2.13 was released to the updater today.

Changes in this version:
    • Fixed - Access Control Locks (Zigbee and Z-Wave) not reporting status back to HS (@bjhampe)
    • Added - Added some logic to improve connection stability

Always make a backup of your system before loading a new version.

Post any issues you have with this version in this thread.

Thanks
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

The plugin is finally available in the updater...

Thanks
    Rob
    Last edited by rmasonjr; June 18, 2018, 09:39 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
      The plugin is finally available in the updater...

Thanks
      Rob

Getting "Error saving the downloaded file: error" when trying to update from .12 to .13

<style></style>

Comment

I just tried it here and it worked ok - try to refresh your listing, then try again. Be sure to stop the plugin before installing.

Comment

Just updated to .13 with no issues. Thanks Rob. What's next on the list?

Comment

I just tried it here and it worked ok - try to refresh your listing, then try again. Be sure to stop the plugin before installing.

It was the weirdest thing. My current version .12 went to .11 and the .13 wouldn't load. I waited about an hour and tried again. All is well now!

<style></style>

Comment

Uh oh. I'm back to having the same dimming problems again. Is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
                Uh oh. I'm back to having the same dimming problems again. Is it just me?

Specially, which dimming problem? I'll try to help if I can.

<style></style>

Comment

Yeah, it's more than just dimming. I can't do much of anything from the plugin as far as lighting goes. I can work the units just fine from haiku or pcaccess and the plugin will reflect the on/off status or brightness level. No control by the plugin.

Comment

Just a note relating to the off/on telephone hook thing turning the battery voltage to zero.

It is still doing this and not going back to regular voltage.

DCM still also shows opposite status.

All of the system variables are showing last system update last year (2017) except for battery.

Should I disable plugin and remove all of the system variables and try again?
                    - Pete

Auto mator
                    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Tom - I looked at the code and there were no changes to lighting, only access controls.
                      What are you seeing?

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                        Just a note relating to the off/on telephone hook thing turning the battery voltage to zero.

It is still doing this and not going back to regular voltage.

DCM still also shows opposite status.

All of the system variables are showing last system update last year (2017) except for battery.

Should I disable plugin and remove all of the system variables and try again?
                        Hi Pete. what does this mean "Just a note relating to the off/on telephone hook thing turning the battery voltage to zero?"

How can I check my install?
                        Thanks!

<style></style>

Comment

Tom - I looked at the code and there were no changes to lighting, only access controls.
                          What are you seeing?
                          Rob, I'm getting all kinds of weird stuff happening, the lighting being the most annoying. I'm thinking that something went wrong during my update to .13 because the directory the pi lives in doesn't look right. Is it ok to disable and then uninstall the plugin, and then download a new copy?

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
                            Rob, I'm getting all kinds of weird stuff happening, the lighting being the most annoying. I'm thinking that something went wrong during my update to .13 because the directory the pi lives in doesn't look right. Is it ok to disable and then uninstall the plugin, and then download a new copy?
                            Ideally, you should replace with your backup before this update. Since the changes were minor, I think you should be fine to disable/uninstall/reinstall. Your HS devices were not affected.

Comment

OK thanks I'll try that first.

Comment

Working...
                              X