Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes I think that's the port used by the Bonjour service.
    Try to add C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe to the exception list

Comment

That worked - thanks

Thanks Spud, I wanted to do some testing with specific speakers but my Airplay speakers are not showing up on the "select or add speaker client list" (but they are listed on the Airplay config screen). Is there an HS3 Airplay Speak manual somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by norcoscia View Post
        Thanks Spud, I wanted to do some testing with specific speakers but my Airplay speakers are not showing up on the "select or add speaker client list" (but they are listed on the Airplay config screen). Is there an HS3 Airplay Speak manual somewhere?
        In the "select or add speaker clients" window you can manually add your airplay speakers. Just write its name in the text box located on the left of the add button.

No HS3 manual yet, but I'm going to write one.

Comment

That works but...

Thanks that works but shouldn't the enabled speakers show up in the list box, is that a bug on the HS3 side or is it something that you need enable on the Airplay speak side.

If a box that has room for a bunch of speaks shows up (with arrows to move items back and forth) I assume all speakers should be listed then I just pick the one(s) I want to use.

Let me know, maybe I'm just not seeing this right....

Comment

Originally posted by norcoscia View Post
            Thanks that works but shouldn't the enabled speakers show up in the list box, is that a bug on the HS3 side or is it something that you need enable on the Airplay speak side.

If a box that has room for a bunch of speaks shows up (with arrows to move items back and forth) I assume all speakers should be listed then I just pick the one(s) I want to use.

Let me know, maybe I'm just not seeing this right....
            this box is originally designed to list the HS speakers clients (Not AirPlay), so I don't think it's possible for me to fill it with a list of Airplay speakers, it's kind of an internal HS3 thing.
            But you're right that would be more user friendly, so I'm going to add a feature request in the HS3 bugzilla.

Comment

Working...
            X