Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airplay stops speaking during long message

Hi,

I did try a long message but it stops speaking after some words..

i attached the debug log

I hope you can fix it , because it works normal , bu only when it needs to speak a long message it stops speaking.

Its a different error than last time.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Malosa; June 16, 2017, 09:43 AM.
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Any idea ?

Comment

in your logs, the long message is that the one beginning with "initializing Network diagnostics..." ?
      If so, this message starts to play at 16:23:18, but one second later another message is sent "Warning. Unauthorized device 192.168.0.51 has joined the network", maybe this subsequent is messing things up. Can you try to play only one long message with nothing after.

Comment

hi Spud ,

i created a new log file without the other speech, it does still the same ,

here the log again.

at the text iphone5 it stops speaking.

Thanks for the reply.

Originally posted by spud View Post
        in your logs, the long message is that the one beginning with "initializing Network diagnostics..." ?
        If so, this message starts to play at 16:23:18, but one second later another message is sent "Warning. Unauthorized device 192.168.0.51 has joined the network", maybe this subsequent is messing things up. Can you try to play only one long message with nothing after.
        Attached Files

Comment

hi Spud,

any news on this problem?

Regards

Comment

Hi Spud,

maybe you forget to check, but i need to know sure if my device is not working correct.

regards

Comment

Bump

Comment

sorry for the delay
                I tested your exact message with my Airport Express, and it worked as expected. So it must be some kind of timing issue specific to to your device.
                Your second log file does not show the interesting part, i.e what happens after Speaker.OnCheckStatusTimerEvent()...

Also how do you start the speak action?
                Don't you have an action event that stop the Airplay device after the Speak action? In this case you need a wait action between the 2.

Comment

Hi spud

I make a Manual event. and add the text with the Dev value in there and it looks like this when it speaks:

Code:
                  initializing Network diagnostics . . .   multiple device's found . .  ipad 4 OnlineFor 4 days, 2 hrs, 32 mins, 12 secs..... second device .. Dell laptop OfflineFor 20 hrs, 20 mins, 47 secs .... Third device .. Iphone 5 OnlineFor 4 days, 2 hrs, 32 mins, 12 secs .. fourth device .. toshiba laptop OnlineFor 1 mins, 42 secs .. fifth device .. Audi q7 sensor OnlineFor 4 days, 2 hrs, 32 mins, 12 secs .. sixt device .. CS Server OfflineFor 3 hrs, 9 mins, 8 secs .. Diagnostics complete , found multiple devices connected to internet .. entering status mode
                  But if it reads at Third device .. Iphone 5 it stops.. it looks like till iphone 5 is the max it can transfer to talk.

Regards

Originally posted by spud View Post
                  sorry for the delay
                  I tested your exact message with my Airport Express, and it worked as expected. So it must be some kind of timing issue specific to to your device.
                  Your second log file does not show the interesting part, i.e what happens after Speaker.OnCheckStatusTimerEvent()...

Also how do you start the speak action?
                  Don't you have an action event that stop the Airplay device after the Speak action? In this case you need a wait action between the 2.

Comment

Working...
                  X