Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User Access Feature

Hi Spud,

Do you have any documentation on how the new User Access works introduced in version .27?

Changes to v3.0.0.27
    - Added a "User Access" device for each partition showing the name or the id of the user that last armed or disarmed the partition

On the PlugIn config page, it looks like the Name comes from all the HS3 users but not sure what goes in the UserID field. When you click to enter, it looks like it is looking for a 4 digit number (like an arm code), but I cannot tell.

I see the new user access device show what user last touched the system, but not sure if this goes along with the User ID on the config page.

Thanks,

Michael
    Attached Files
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Originally posted by Jobee View Post
    I see the new user access device show what user last touched the system, but not sure if this goes along with the User ID on the config page.
    yes it does.
    Assigning user ID on the config page is optional, if you do it, it will just show the name of the user in the "User access" device instead of his ID.

Comment

Working...
    X