Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google Home - Not Finding Any Devices.... - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Home - Not Finding Any Devices.... - Solved!

Hi, I can't seem to load any devices into google home?

Steps are:
    1. Go to iOS app, Google Home > Home Control > Add Devices > HomeSeer, which triggers a prompt to login to myhs2.homeseer.com
    2. I submit my login credentials
    3. After a successful login I'm take to the Google Home > Home Control screen, but no devices are added?

I saw some comments about having too many devices in HomeSeer can cause issues? How can I limit devices to test this? With some HS Plugins there are TONS of devices created, many of which I wouldn't want propagated to Google Home anyways.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

Thanks

If you disable all voice commands then you can add it back to just a couple of lights for testing. What user rights does your myHomeSeer account have?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      If you disable all voice commands then you can add it back to just a couple of lights for testing. What user rights does your myHomeSeer account have?
      Thank Rupp! I didn't realize that it only imports those device with Voice enabled, and surprisingly I didn't have any devices with voice enabled.

https://homeseer.com/google-home-integration/

Enabled voice for a few devices and it works, Thanks!

Comment

Ah, that was an easy one.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X