HS3 Linux and Windows SONOS PI version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
    Stop HS, delete the Sonos.ini file from the <hs root>\config directory, restart HS. If you are concerned something didn't get installed properly, go to the updater, select the beta section, download latest Sonos PI. Not that your musicDB and radiostationDB were not compatible between Linux and Windows AND some of the database DLLs are different, so a copy from linux to Windows messed that up, I believe a reinstall using the installer (FROM THE BETA SECTION) will take care of that.

Dirk
    First one did not make any changes to my errors, and the last one just fails:/

After some trys it did update to new version, but now all my speakers are offline. Tried restarting plugin, deleting speakers etc
    Last edited by salvesen; September 11, 2017, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by salvesen View Post
      , deleting speakers etc
      Deleting how? If you delete devices from the HS device page, the PI's info is corrupt. The only PI that allows deleting of Sonos devices is the one in the beta section and only on the Sonos PI config page. If you deleted devices from the HS devices page, stop HS, delete the Sonos.ini file, restart HS.
      Do check your firewall settings!!!!!!! The HSPI-SONOS.exe must be added to the allowance of your firewall, it is a standalone .exe so just having HS3 is not good enough.
      If it still doesn't work, do not delete anything, turn the debug flag on for the PI, restart HS and capture the start log for first 2 minutes. Create a NEW thread here and post the log.
      Dirk

Comment

Deleting how? If you delete devices from the HS device page, the PI's info is corrupt. The only PI that allows deleting of Sonos devices is the one in the beta section and only on the Sonos PI config page. If you deleted devices from the HS devices page, stop HS, delete the Sonos.ini file, restart HS.
        Do check your firewall settings!!!!!!! The HSPI-SONOS.exe must be added to the allowance of your firewall, it is a standalone .exe so just having HS3 is not good enough.
        If it still doesn't work, do not delete anything, turn the debug flag on for the PI, restart HS and capture the start log for first 2 minutes. Create a NEW thread here and post the log.
        Dirk
        I used the button in the config page, to try to delete them and restart.

I will check some more in firewall settings but it looked ok. If not I will make a new thread with flag on Thanks so far!

Comment

Hi,

I am currently trialing a move to Linux in the hope of some more stability, however the only plug I need that appears to be missing is the Sonos one, although there is loads of talk in here about it running on Linux. I have looked all through the plug ins, specifically the audio, where it appears in windows.

Any guidance appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor-austin View Post
            Hi,

I am currently trialing a move to Linux in the hope of some more stability, however the only plug I need that appears to be missing is the Sonos one, although there is loads of talk in here about it running on Linux. I have looked all through the plug ins, specifically the audio, where it appears in windows.

Look at the beta section in the updater. I thought I had that fixed but perhaps not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor-austin View Post
              Hi,

It is in de BETA section

Comment

Look at the beta section in the updater. I thought I had that fixed but perhaps not yet.
                Sorted, thanks

Comment

Working...
                X