www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > HomeSeer Amazon Echo Connected Home API

HomeSeer Amazon Echo Connected Home API Discussions related to the Amazon Echo native support for connected home products

Old March 19th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark K View Post
I believe the reference would be....in web control, select all devices (upper left corner), hit the drop-down next to that and select enable voice -- a group edit.....
Correct! Then have Alexa find everything, then narrow down what you really want to control via Alexa. Finally, disable Voice on devices you don't want or need to control via Alexa.

Though I don't see what Alexa voice would have to do with HS voice, but I guess it does.

Last edited by racerfern; March 19th, 2017 at 09:00 PM. Reason: add