www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > HomeSeer Amazon Echo Connected Home API

HomeSeer Amazon Echo Connected Home API Discussions related to the Amazon Echo native support for connected home products

Old September 24th, 2017, 04:51 AM
OverSeer

Support for lighting colours/colour temperatures

Just wondering if there is a possiblity of making requests for the smart home skill, I and I am sure others now have lights which either are coloured or have a adjustable colour temperature (I use Ikea Tradfri bulbs - see here https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...&postcount=107)

Would it be possible to get a change to the skill (which I know the options are in there as I have seen the SDK both supports colour temperatures and also complete lighting colours) to support these?

Thanks,
Old October 8th, 2017, 05:15 AM
Seer

Aeotec LED Strip

I would like to also request this for the Aeotec LED Strip. I have tried the settings to get the r,g,b,ww,cw to be adjustable with a voice command though the echo but it dosnt seem to support them.