Microsoft IR Blaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft IR Blaster

Saw where someone brought this up a few years ago but didn't see a clean resolution. I have a Microsoft MCE receiver/IR blaster lying around, was hoping to integrate it into homeseer. Would it work with this plugin? I installed it and clicked learn but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Also for the heck of it setting up receiving? I saw someone else posted this also. If I wind up setting up a remote HS3 instance on my HTPC then it might come in handy. Maybe there is a keybinding method or something that could interface to homeseer. It looks like Windows has a built in API for the remote controller (RC6)

Comment

anyone?

Comment

I'm not sure why Blade ( the plugin author ) hasn't answered this but this plugin is for the USBUIRT hardware available here:
        http://www.usbuirt.com/
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Must have missed this one.
          The plugin interfaces with the USBUIRT device available from the site that Rupp has mentioned
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I use lmremotekeymap from lmgestion to do the blasting frome homeseer. The donators version has a rest api that you can send http gets to. As fas as i know this is the only software that van make proper use of the mce blasters outside of mediacenter.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Comment

ok cool thanks guys. it's not a deal killer until I move everything around in the house so I'll just bank on buying the usbuirt at the time. Envisioning hitting the button, screen comes down projector fires up htpc comes out of sleep from a WOL launches XMBC receiver turns on etc. Hit one button for nighty night and done.

Comment

Working...
              X