Tuner Frequency Adjustment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuner Frequency Adjustment

Is it possible to adjust the FM tuner frequency?

why are most of the posts here unanswered?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramymounir View Post
      why are most of the posts here unanswered?
      Blade, the plugin author, has his own help desk portal. I'd suggest creating a ticket there: http://bladeplugins.no-ip.org/helpdesk/Login.asp. He's very responsive through that method.

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Yes you can set the frequentie directly, or set your tuner to a defined preset.
        The code for setting the preset is:

actionset= "TPANB2" 'This set radio tuner to preset B2
        reply = hs.PluginFunction("BLDenon","","SendRawCommand", actionset) 'Response is current frequentie

I use a script which i call with HStouch which passes the selected value of a listbox to this script. Offcourse this is not the complete script but you could work with this.
        As im now using the Denon for video i cannot give you the code for frequentie setting but that is documented in the rs232 document of Denon.

edit: if you google for AVR-3808CISerialProtocol_Ver5.2.0a".pdf" you should be able to find it.

Comment

Other than some volume sliders on HSTouch, I find myself using SendRawCommand nearly all the time. I find that it is definitely worth learning the "Denon serial protocol" to control speaker configurations, surround modes and etc -- everything beyond simple power, volume, and source selection.

Comment

Working...
          X