Status not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status not updating

I recently had to reinstall homeseer and all my plugins, I'm currently running version 3.2.0.0

The control of the hub is working fine, however the status doesn't ever get updated via polling. The status updates in the device list, if I control the hub from homeseer, however if I control the hub from the logitech remote or logitech ios app the status does not update in homeseer.

I have polling set up to every 2 mins, but I never saw any entries in the log indicating that it was working, so I set up an event to poll the hub ever 2 mins. I did see those events show as run in the log, however the status never updated on the device page.

What version of HS3 are you running? If version 3.2 where did you download this version?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Sorry that's the plugin version, HS3 version is 3.0.0.194

Comment

It is working in my environment, with the same HS version.

Can you sent me the HS log file with the plugin related messages ? (with debug on)
        Regards,

Rien du Pre
        The Netherlands
        Using:
        Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
        Plugin's:
        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Here is some copies of the logs, it is now showing the polling happening:

<table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left">Jul-16 9:35:05 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
          </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Harmony Hub </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Plugin: Harmony Hub Update Activity reference/status is : 102----=1 </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-16 9:35:05 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
          </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Harmony Hub </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Plugin: Harmony Hub reference/status is : 102----Active </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-16 9:35:05 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
          </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Harmony Hub </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Active Activity output for:Hub1: 10323639 - </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-16 9:33:05 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
          </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Harmony Hub </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Plugin: Harmony Hub Update Activity reference/status is : 102----=1 </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-16 9:33:05 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
          </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Harmony Hub </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Plugin: Harmony Hub reference/status is : 102----Active </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-16 9:33:04 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
          </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Harmony Hub </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Active Activity output for:Hub1: 10323639 - </td></tr></tbody></table>

So the log says the status is 102 which I believe is "Watch TV", however on the "Device Management" page, the status continues to show "Power Off". It only changes status on the device management page when an activity is triggered by Homeseer, so the last activity executed from Homeseer was Power Off yesterday at 7:26 PM
          Click image for larger version

Name:	device_management.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	1179532

I'm also attaching a picture of my Hub device status settings, maybe I don't have that set up right.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	remote_status_settings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	1179533
          Last edited by maui917; July 16, 2015, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Solved.

It doesn't seem to like that I changed the device name to "Family Room Remote". I recreated the device a few times and any time I changed it from "Hub 1" to anything else then it quit working.

So it's working now named "Hub 1"

Thanks

Comment

I will have a look at it and see if I can change this behavior in the next release.

Thanks
              Regards,

Rien du Pre
              The Netherlands
              Using:
              Plugin's:
              RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

I have same problem

I have the same problem not updating the status of my devices.
                Any idea on why this is happening. When looking in the log I do not see anything that shows that it is polling the status of devices.

Comment

Hi,

Can you sent me your hspi_harmmonyhub.ini file and turn on debug logging and sent me the logging during scanning and updating.
                  Regards,

Rien du Pre
                  The Netherlands
                  Using:
                  Plugin's:
                  RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

My devices aren't updating either.

Michael
                    Michael

Comment