Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are activities matched to the Harmony?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are activities matched to the Harmony?

So, I have an issue where for some reason, my receiver doesn't turn off when switching between some activities. To solve this I think I'm going to need to redo some of my activities.

If I do this and name them the same, can the plugin recognize that and adapt or will I have to adjust my events after I do this?

I'm just trying to plan this out before I do it.

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
    So, I have an issue where for some reason, my receiver doesn't turn off when switching between some activities. To solve this I think I'm going to need to redo some of my activities.

If I do this and name them the same, can the plugin recognize that and adapt or will I have to adjust my events after I do this?

I'm just trying to plan this out before I do it.
    Haven't tested it, but I'm pretty sure the activity Id will change. It might work if you change the activity ID in the ini file manually.
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
      Haven't tested it, but I'm pretty sure the activity Id will change. It might work if you change the activity ID in the ini file manually.
      I will try it. How can I get the Activity ID from the harmony after I change them?

Comment

So I found out the problem with why my activity wasn't working so I don't need to recreate my activities after all.

Comment

Working...
        X