Zipato Mini Keypad RFID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zipato Mini Keypad RFID

I have a Zipato Mini Keypad RFID (http://wiki.zipato.com/wiki/Mini_Keypad_RFID/Z-Wave

Any idea of how use it on homeseer 3?

Comment

I received one of these as a gift and I'm having the exact same problem.
      My log says:

Jan-26 16:40:58 Z-Wave Error Node 28 sent a NOTIFICATION resulting in a DOOR LOCK action to Lock or Unlock a door device, but the door lock device was not found.
      Jan-26 16:40:58 Z-Wave Device: Node 28 Z-Wave Access Control Notification Set to NOTIFICATION for type Access Control Notification, Event: Notification Event Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Is this something that will be supported in a future release or should it be working now and I'm doing something wrong?

Comment

I've been looking around for a z-wave RFID solution. Two things:

(1) I don't think this particular one will work well with HomeSeer unless someone does a plug-in for it (?). Just by looking at this discussion for the device in Vera:

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php?topic=26394.0

(2) However, I did some digging, and this one looks *very* interesting:

http://www.nokey.com/avflexstanac.html

The output is a simple relay closure. Which means you could interface it to a contact closure Z-wave sensor that has external wiring capability to sense when someone presented an authorized rfid tag/card. Something like this:

http://store.homeseer.com/store/Ever...-P1083C57.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by zener57
          It's possible for homseer member to define one date or at least a range for supporting this unique device for security control ?

Thanks

Fred
          If you are wanting a a definitive answer your best bet is to cal into HS at the number listed at the top of the home page. If you want direct contact with the developers you can also used the paid support option but this will only get the attention of the lead developer not guarantee a solution.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I also tried the (BeNext) RFID Reader with no success.
            Now I use a Reader with controller (relay switch)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/350993829943?...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

and the Fibaro universal sensor.

This works great with HS3.

Comment

How do you like the universal sensor? Have you used it to do temperature sensing at all?

Comment

Perfect workaround !

I have one Mimolite for door opener and this module was also one input for connect to the SBOARD RFID.

But I will create one BugZilla for Benext TaGReader/Zipato MiniKeypad.
                Because this device it's present in configuration file ZW_Devices.dat
                Line 42:
                ZC08-11080001 ,008A,0007,0100, ,EU ,0000, , ,,,,,,,,Hospitality;Security & Alarm ,BeNext Tag Reader

Thanks TomKassel

Comment

Originally posted by zener57 View Post
                  But I will create one BugZilla for Benext TaGReader/Zipato MiniKeypad.
                  I'd love to get my Zipato RFID reader to work with HS3. Could you post the link to the bug when you're done?
                  HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                  Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                  on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                  WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Hello,

Any news on this topic?

Regards

Comment

RFID

Hello

Sorry to jump onto the thread - I bought a zipabox RFID mini keypad with five extra keys.

Has this been Sussed out... How to install.

It shows in my devices, however I am not able to learn the RFID tags - you tube looks like only Zippabox control centre can do this.. Does any one know how to do this and has any one got example events - how I can take a RFID and perform an action?

Thanks

Comment

Yes, that is the question, indeed...
                        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Hello,

Any news?

Comment

No, not as I'm aware of.

Comment

Just included this in my network, and although it includes fine and I'm able to set codes from HS it doesn't actually do anything. Well, HS detects the tamper switch being set off...

I'm on the latest version of the z-wave plugin.

Comment

Working...
                              X