Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0.6260.19461 rates tab does not render

Hello,

As you may or may not know, UltraECM3 HSPI was recently converted from ASPX to using the HomeSeer jQuery. The Rates page has not been converted yet and it not currently available. In the mean time, the rates will use what you have specified in UltraECM3 > UltraECM3 > Options > Energy Costs > Default Cost.

I hope to have time to convert that page soon.

As far as the Dashboard error, you'll see that error until the plug-in records the first hourly reading. Are you still getting that error after letting the plug-in run for a hour?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      As far as the Dashboard error, you'll see that error until the plug-in records the first hourly reading. Are you still getting that error after letting the plug-in run for a hour?
      I just came here to report that checking back after an hour the dashboard/charting errors are gone now that there is current data. I thought that might have been it but I was not aware of the rates tab being temporarily gone.

If I could suggest, we have TOU billing here in Ontario which the plugin handled mostly. The exception if I recall was it did not allow an alternative rate for weekends or holidays. I'm not so much concerned about holidays as they're rarer but the weekends here are always at the "off peak" rate so it would be nice to see a rate override by day of week.

This is more or less how it works:
      https://www.horizonutilities.com/myH...Pages/TOU.aspx

An override to use default rate by date of week or the ability to pull rate or TOU status or the rate itself from a device might be options to address.

There is obviously more charges beyond the kwh rate added to the bill but the weekend thing definitely would be a welcome addition.

Great the plugin though, thank you!!
      Last edited by seerd; April 8, 2017, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X