Aeotec MultiSensor 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeotec MultiSensor 6

Just received a couple of these MultiSensors and they came with v1.7 firmware. The motion sensor enable/disable settings have changed which means the "Settings" section for your device in the Z-Wave Plug-In .112 is wrong.

Parameter 4 has changed to enable/disable the motion sensor.

Parameter 4 = 0 - Disable
    = 1 thru 5 sets sensitivity with 5 being most sensitive.

Once you set this parameter the sensor will show Disabled in Settings but it's really not. Homeseer might want to re-visit the settings section to reflect the new firmware. If you use the settings and set the motion sensor to enable the sensor behaves a little weird.

The technical documentation for all the parameters for version 1.7 can be found here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.freshde...lication%2Fpdf

I reported that issue to HS a few months ago through Bugzilla, but have not had a response yet.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Hey guys, just found this thread. I am trying to get a multisensor setup and after including it in my network I am getting a couple of readings but I am not getting any motion readings.

Did you guys change these settings on a specific device that was created? I see 5 in HS (Luminance, Relative Humidity, Sensor Binary Reserved, Temperature and Home Security) but they all point to a Root Node that I do not see anywhere in HS.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found more devices and the switch to enable the motion.

Comment

Working...
      X