Arduino Plugin V1.0.0.36.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlconti View Post
    Sorry, this is a Digital input - The voltage reading was taken with my volt meter.
    I have had no problems whatsoever with digital inputs, digital outputs or PWM outputs. My 3 production boards and 1 test board have been perfect for more than a year. They are all Arduino Megas with Ethernet Shields.

4 times a day I run tests on all 4 boards and get a notice if any test fails and log the delay. The test is to turn on an output that is connected to an input, look for the input to change and log an error if it takes more than 1 second. I have gotten about 4 messages in a year. I also log the time it takes to do this round trip and it is always around a half second. Here is test sequence from 4:00 PM today.

Jun-05 4:00:00 PM Event Event Trigger "Arduino Testing and Utilities Arduino test - board 4 pass"
    Jun-05 4:00:00 PM Event Event Trigger "Arduino Testing and Utilities Arduino test - board 4 pass"
    Jun-05 4:00:00 PM Event Event Trigger "Arduino Testing and Utilities Arduino test - board 2 pass"
    Jun-05 4:00:00 PM Event Event Trigger "Arduino Testing and Utilities Arduino test - board 1 pass"
    Jun-05 4:00:01 PM Delay Arduino board digital delay test completion time 00:00:00.5819623

You will note that all four tests completed within the same second and they are run sequentially, board 1 completion begins board 2 - board 2 completions begins board 3...
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Can multiple analog inputs on various boards work with these new versions of the plugin? No lag anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Conrad_Turbo View Post
        Can multiple analog inputs on various boards work with these new versions of the plugin? No lag anymore?
        You would have to test this on your setup. I have done lots of work on this so if you are still seeing problems then get back to me.

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Official relese

Hello Greig

As I can see, there is a BETA version 131 but official release is just v.36 still

When you expect to release new official version?

I have 3 arduino boards in use (v36) and I have a plan to connect more soon
          but to use new version should I adapt (reprogram) my old boards or is it possible to install more then 1 arduino plugins with different versions?

BR

Comment

Working...
          X