Zooz ZSE40 4-in-1 Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zooz ZSE40 4-in-1 Sensor

Does anybody else have this sensor working with HS3? It adds perfectly fine, but the're no data reporting for it. I've woken it up several times and even removed and re-added and still no data. Nothing, no motion/temp/humdity/Lux seems the only thing reporting is battery. And for that I'm not sure if it's actually updating or just getting the initial info from when it was added. It has new batteries I just put them in last night.

There are users that have reported success using this device. How far from your Z-Wave interface is the device? What version of the Z-Wave plugin are you running?

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=189366
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      There are users that have reported success using this device. How far from your Z-Wave interface is the device? What version of the Z-Wave plugin are you running?

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=189366
      Running latest z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190. I pair battery devices at my desk so... oh about 1 to 1.5 feet from the USB stick.

Comment

I have included these without any issues, both zooz and monoprice. I include them non-secure because the batteries drain faster in secure mode.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jeubanks View Post
          Does anybody else have this sensor working with HS3? It adds perfectly fine, but the're no data reporting for it. I've woken it up several times and even removed and re-added and still no data. Nothing, no motion/temp/humdity/Lux seems the only thing reporting is battery. And for that I'm not sure if it's actually updating or just getting the initial info from when it was added. It has new batteries I just put them in last night.
          First exclude it again and be within 6 in of the stick. Get it within 6 in of the stick again and start the include process and press the button 3 times quickly and wait for HS to finish. You should get 5 child devices and the root.
          Last edited by cowinger; April 7, 2018, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by farfromuman View Post
            I have included these without any issues, both zooz and monoprice. I include them non-secure because the batteries drain faster in secure mode.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
            I just re-added my zooz zse40 and a monoprice door sensor both unsecure. So far the zse40 is now reporting everything. Which it wasn't before.

As for the monoprice it was sending battery updates every second before. It drained a new set of batteries in 24 hours. I put new batteries in and added it unsecure. I'll see what happens.

Comment

Working...
            X