X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swedish language

Hi!

Thanks for a very good plugin!

I wonder, is it possible to get swedish language in it?

Regards,

Niclas

That should be possible. I'll put it on the to-do list.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it.

NBonline

Comment

Sorry for very late response regarding the Swedish language.

it's doable, but only for parts of the content - some of the content is taken from the API and that's only availabel in Norwegian and English.

but if you would like parts of the content in swedish, then I need your assistance to translate the following:

{{1, "Clear sky"}, {2, "Fair"}, {3, "Partly cloudy"}, {4, "Cloudy"}, _
        {5, "Rains showers"}, {6, "Rain showers with thunder"}, {7, "Sleet showers"}, {8, "Snow showers"}, _
        {9, "Rain"}, {10, "Heavy rain"}, {11, "Rainand thunder"}, {12, "Sleet"}, _
        {13, "Snow"}, {14, "Snow and thunder"}, {15, "Fog"}, {16, "Midnight sun"}, _
        {17, "Partly cloudy"}, {18, "Rain showers"}, {19, "Snow showers"}, {20, "Sleet and thunder"}, _
        {21, "Snow and thunder"}, {22, "Rain and thunder"}, {23, "Sleet and thunder"}, _
        {24, "Light rain showers and thunder"}, {25, "Heavy rain showers and thundern"}, {26, "Light sleet showers and thunder"}, _
        {27, "Heavy sleet showers and thunder"}, {28, "Light snow showers and thunder"}, {29, "Heavy snow showers and thunder"}, _
        {30, "Light rain and thunder"}, {31, "Light sleet and thunder"}, {32, "Heavy sleet and thunder"}, _
        {33, "Light snow and thunder"}, {34, "Heavy snow and thunder"}, {40, "Light rain showers"}, _
        {41, "Heavy rain showers"}, {42, "Light sleet showers"}, {43, "Heavy sleet showers"}, _
        {44, "Light snow showers"}, {45, "Heavy snow showers"}, {46, "Light rain"}, _
        {47, "Light sleet"}, {48, "Heavy sleet"}, {49, "Light snow"}, _
        {50, "Heavy snow"}}

Comment

Any news about this topic? I would also really appreciate Swedish language. It would improve the WAF a lot.

Can I contribute with anything?

Comment

I need assistance in translating the list in the above post.

BUT, having that said. After looking at it, it will not be possible to get everything into Swedish as some text is coming from the API itself and as long as this is not offering Swedish as an option it will be hard to do good translation.

Comment

I can assist with the translation, no problem.

Which part will still be in english?

Comment

If you can assist in some more translations then I guess the remaining part would be Text Summary and the meteograms. these I cant translate as they are straight from the API.

Comment

Working...
                X