X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cost History Chart - Weird numbers?

Hi...

Plug-in Version = 1.0.0.57 (beta)

Maybe I am reading the chart wrong or something, but looking at the end of December, you can see that the energy use is around 38KWH and has been like that from the 25th on and should not have changed.

Yet on Jan 1, you can see it jumped back up to the old chat info. I would expect the green line still to be low as it has been from the 25th, but yet it moved up as you can clearly see.

Any idea why this would not be down? I look at the reported data for the day, right before the end of the day, and it is like 36 to 38. Yet, as you can see on the 7th, it reported in the chart 87KWH which is not correct. (As we left for vacation thus the lower #'s)

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you.

(It also seems to not report the current day. I would think it should at lest show Dec for the 8th for example.)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ; January 9, 2011, 12:44 PM.

I'm not sure about the reported usage but the missing day is fixed in a beta that is in this forum.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hi...

The data in the above chat is just way off. So maybe it need to be looked into to see what it actually is doing. I surely am not using more electric seeing I am not around.

Forgot to mention I am using the beta 1.0.0.57 version. So, I do not think it is fixed. (Unless their is a another beta, but it is not listed in the stuck post.)

Comment

Originally posted by David Bott View Post
        Hi...

The data in the above chat is just way off. So maybe it need to be looked into to see what it actually is doing. I surely am not using more electric seeing I am not around.

Forgot to mention I am using the beta 1.0.0.57 version. So, I do not think it is fixed. (Unless their is a another beta, but it is not listed in the stuck post.)
        Hopefully someone else can confirm that they are seeing the missing data and incorrect data being reporte and if so put in a bug report help desk ticket.

Comment

Well here we are the next day, the 9th, and you can see the data is gone for the 9th. Still higher readings for Jan than should be their of course.
          Attached Files

Comment

And here is the use over the past 24 hours. As you can see, if you just take the average and times that by 24, you are no where close to 87KWH.
            Attached Files

Comment

As far as the 'missing' day from the previous month, this is working as designed

See http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...142631&page=12

Eyeballing my last 24 hours of Today vs Yesterday data, yesterdays daily data value also looks high.

Mark
              Last edited by Mark42; January 12, 2011, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Yes, the Janury numbers are messed up for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by David Bott View Post
                  Yes, the Janury numbers are messed up for sure.
                  You should put your graphs in a zip file and post a bug report help desk ticket.

Comment

Or just point you all to this thread.

Comment

I have opened a ticket on this matter. I extracted all the data from this year into Excel and computed the expected daily values; the indicated values on the chart are all larger than expected.

Interestingly though, the trend pattern (e.g. order and relative magnitude of daily changes) of the expected values matches the trend pattern on the chart.

Mark

Comment

Any reply on the ticket?

Comment

Nope. I logged it as a 'normal' priority but no one has contacted me for additional information. The zip file extract of data from the history.db file was too large to upload as part of the original ticket. I will need an email contact so that I can forward the raw data.

Mark

Comment

Thanks and bummer

Comment

Have you guys tried to backup your database and let it create a new one and see if the graphs correct?

Comment

Working...
                              X