Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: Homeseer is out of date! No Current Cost updates can be done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone getting this error when initializing the CC plugin?

I did have .101 of the beta installed at one point but downgraded back to .96 a while ago. After getting the above error/warning I tried to update HS3 to .97 and the install said I had a newer version installed which leads me to believe somewhere in my registry there is something that says I am still on .101. Tried uninstalling .96 and then successfully installed .97 but the warning persists.

Any ideas?

I don't get that message with HS3 .148 so it may need something newer than .97. Which version of the plugin are you using? I'm using 3.0.0.35.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

The updater has 3.0.0.33. Where did you get .35? Also, BTW, why are you on .148 is there something specific you went to the beta for and is it stable at all?

Comment

.35 is in the beta section of the updater. I went to .148 to test some fixes to bugs that are affecting me. Has been very stable for me. I think .149 is fine as well although there is a page header issue with it and certain plugins. There have been a significant number of bug fixes since .96/.97 and I would suspect a new general release based on the latest beta versions is coming out soon.

Cheers
        Al

Comment

Yeah some of the beta programs with HS make me nervous...seems like they sometimes cause more issues than they solve. I only went to .101 to try out HsPhone, but I recall have some issues and quickly jumped back to .96. Maybe I will just backup and give it a try.

Comment

OK backed up and went to .149. Still seeing the same warning.

Comment

With .33 or .35? Might be an issue with .33.

Cheers
              Al

Comment

Ah...figured out I needed to add the beta plugin. That is done...the warning is gone...but still can't get the plugin to work. Trying to still figure out if it's a com port issue or something as well.

Comment

Have you tried mrhappy's 3rd party CC plugin? It's free and has better functionality imho. It's available here: http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=165447. I have some issues with it on my system (likely os/.net related) but it's working well for others.

Cheers
                  Al

Comment

I was using it but correct me if I am wrong but I am thinking it is not compliant with the Energy API??

Anyhow, the HST CC plugin just kicked in all of a sudden...maybe it needs some data before working not sure but seems to be running for the moment. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Glad it's working. The latest version of mrhappy's plugin also puts data into the hs energy database.

Cheers
                      Al

Comment

If things go bad I will give that a try. I am trying to reduce some complexity of my system as things tend to break over time and I am a bit tired of being the help desk. I am hoping that if I use more "out of the box" stuff it will work easier (HSTouch default templates, HST plugins, etc.). We will see

Comment

Did anyone get this working

On HS3PRO .149 and plugin .35.

I load the plugin but never seems to communicate with the Current cost on Com7.

Have downloaded the current cost test program and it updates on com 7 every few seconds so it seems like communication port works so issue is getting into HS3Pro.

Both are running 56K.

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by buvens View Post
                            On HS3PRO .149 and plugin .35.

I load the plugin but never seems to communicate with the Current cost on Com7.

Have downloaded the current cost test program and it updates on com 7 every few seconds so it seems like communication port works so issue is getting into HS3Pro.

Both are running 56K.

Any ideas?
                            Have you tried disabling the plugin and then re-enabling it and then check the HS log file for any issues?
                            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                              Have you tried disabling the plugin and then re-enabling it and then check the HS log file for any issues?
                              This is what it says:
                              Jan-10 8:24:44 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Current Cost

Jan-10 8:24:44 PM Info Plugin Current Cost has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:61773

Jan-10 8:24:30 PM Info Plugin Current Cost with instance: has disconnected

Jan-10 8:24:27 PM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: Current Cost

Did get an update on the device page and it looks like maybe...

Thanks Sonny

Comment

Working...
                              X