Spotify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotify

Is there a way to auto launch into a channel of spotify or pandora or another music streaming service?

I've done this with Pandora - interestingly enough, if you log into Pandora with your browser, and select a station to listen to, it will have a unique URL. You can copy and paste that URL, and you will find it launches directly to that channel. You can then use that to launch a browser and include the URL on launch. Pretty simple and works great in my experience.

Adam

Not sure about Spotify - I do that with my Sonos app and plug-in by creating a Sonos Favorite from a Spotify station.

Comment

Pandora is playing through a Raspberry Pi as one of our house music sources. I can call directly to it with a script and run any channel. (Using Pianobar / Patiobar projects)

I've also got Spotify through the Musicbox and Squeezeplug projects... But I haven't tried direct calls for a station or playlist yet. But I'd they'll work.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Somebody mentioned a Spotify plugin by the HST team a few months back...
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Yeah, they mentioned it as a replacement for the current media plugin. Last i heard they were making good progress and that they were going to release a version soon. It has been months and no word

Comment

They have a tough row to hoe. People say "Fix the bugs before adding features! " on one hand and others saying "Where are all of thsee new features? !" That said, I'm still really sore about the media player plugin getting dropped in favor of a Spotify and a Pandora plugin which never materialized.
            Originally posted by rprade
            There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Using spotify

I figured out to be able to launch spotify you can go into HSTOUCH designer and create a button that has an action to open application. If using apple device you can use the following: spotify://

It will open the app from HSTOUCH and with the newest iOS update on your iPad you will see in the top left corner return back to HSTOUCH. For this to work you can not be in guided access mode or any mode that locks the app. If you leave spotify app open in background than it will transition to spotify that much quicker from button.

Best solution I could find until an official plug in is created. Let me know if anybody else figures anything else.

Comment

Working...
              X