Plug in satel integra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug in satel integra

Has someone have experience with a connection with hs3 and the satel integra alarm system?

Originally posted by renevk View Post
    Has someone have experience with a connection with hs3 and the satel integra alarm system?
    No,

But you can find the protocol for integration here: [URL="https://www.satel.pl/nl/download/instrukcje/ethm1_op_pl_1.07.pdf"]/URL]

---
    John

Comment

Thnx Yes i know. I decided to buy the knx interface for the integra and use the knx plugin. Not operationel yet but before the end of the year it will be

Comment

Thnx Yes i know. I decided to buy the knx interface for the integra and use the knx plugin. Not operationel yet but before the end of the year it will be

Comment

http://www.satel.pl/en/product/721/I...gration-module

Comment

Not yet a proof of concept but i bought allready all components and read some documentation . The thing which is missing is “time”. ;-)
            http://www.satel.pl/en/product/721/I...gration-module. (Pdf below on the page) One of part of the test is: can i use the PIR in homeseer. Would be great.

I also have not much experience with knx but there is enough documentation and youtube ;-) , forums which help to understand it. And i’m really enthousic about knx now. A lot of device are available
            Have a look at KNX and the documentation it seems that I need the following:
            1. KNX IP Interface/or router. Did you go for the interface or router?
            2. KNX bus (including power supply)
            3. Satel INT-KNX-2
              [*|izKNX PI (but this is the less expensive part)

It does not seem that the ETS is required. And that the configuration can be done using Dloadx.

The only thing not clear for me from the documentation is which information can be exchanged between HS and the Satel Integra system.

In case a lot of information can be exchanged it is worth (for me) considering the investment in the KNX items and the Satel KNX interface. Also taken into account the KNX devices available.

Looking forward to hear from you if you are booking progress. Very interested in the exchange possibilities.

---
            John

Comment

Contacted Satel about the information that can be exchanged. That did not help much so I think you will see what is possible.

If the PIR's can be used in HS the Satel KNX combination is a go for me.

---
              John

Comment

Comment

Hi John, i made some progress in the complete project. But the knx connection is one of the last steps in that project. Target is i think last week of this year. I promise you to report back as soon i have some results

Comment

I missed some question of you. Yes i choose a knx ip router and have the base setup with a knx power supply and of course a satel knx interface. If you only would like to have a connection with the integra then a small powersupply is enough. In my situation a need one with a external power supply for some knx devices

Comment

You need ets to configure your ip router and your group adresses. But because you have less then 5 devices you can use the free demo version

Comment

Hi John, i made some progress in the complete project. But the knx connection is one of the last steps in that project. Target is i think last week of this year. I promise you to report back as soon i have some results
                        Thanks for the update.

Interested in the possibilities.

---
                        John

Comment

Hi John,
                          Some update.
                          - I configured the izKNX plugin in HS3 and it is working good with my KNX setup. I can see update from KNX site in HS3 and i can control the KNX device from HS3. So first good step ahead.
                          - I also installed the KNX2 interface in my Integra 64Plus.

Now i need to find out how i get the PIR configured within Dload to export his data to the KNX setup.

Some progress and not yet finish but just to let you now there is some progress .

Comment

Hi John,
                            Some update.
                            - I configured the izKNX plugin in HS3 and it is working good with my KNX setup. I can see update from KNX site in HS3 and i can control the KNX device from HS3. So first good step ahead.
                            - I also installed the KNX2 interface in my Integra 64Plus.

Now i need to find out how i get the PIR configured within Dload to export his data to the KNX setup.

Some progress and not yet finish but just to let you now there is some progress .
                            Good to hear that there is progress. From what I read a month ago the Dload item does not seem to be the most complicated part.

I'm curious about how the PIR will behave in HS. Will be nice if it can be used as a motion sensor.

Good luck with the last steps..

---
                            John

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X