Lights Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lights Pattern

In version 3.0.0.5 (available here) I have added the possibility to configure and use predefined patterns.

The syntax to create a pattern is a list of ([R,G,B],NB_LEDS) separated by semi colons:

Here is a good example for today
    Click image for larger version

Name:	patterns.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	1208712

([0,0,255],22) means Blue for the first 22 Leds
    ([255,255,255],20) means White for the next 20 Leds
    ([255,0,0],22) means Red for the next 22 Leds

once configured you can use it in a "Set Pattern" action

Name:	setpattern.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	1208711

Name:	frenchflag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	1208710

Effects

Spud,

Have you been able tpo create any or your own special effects without using the masters that are already in hyperion.

I'd really like a green/white/red effect that would be able to determine the number of pixels for each color and then the speed at which they go around the LED's

Comment

Originally posted by cpd5899 View Post
      Spud,

Have you been able tpo create any or your own special effects without using the masters that are already in hyperion.

I'd really like a green/white/red effect that would be able to determine the number of pixels for each color and then the speed at which they go around the LED's
      if you can't use any of the master effect to create the effect you want, then you need to program it directly at the hyperion level using python, more infor here: https://hyperion-project.org/wiki/a-Effect-development

Comment

Can't lie... Know NOTHING about scripting or coding... Saw a few I could figure out... But beside those I'd me lost...

Comment

Working...
        X