X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by transparent View Post
    Hi there,

I too am having the issue where the user codes are off by 1.

I'm using YRD240 locks and BLLock 3.0.15.0, HomeSeer 3.0.0.435 (Linux), and Z-Wave 3.0.1.212.

I've tried deleting all users and starting from scratch, no dice. Any suggestions?
    Capture a debug log of it getting the wrong user code
    Be sure to tell me what code was actually entered at the lock and what you see in the plugin
    This could be an actual issue with the lock - I need to see what HS is sending me
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Plug-In Controlled Lock Users

I'm having an issue with using the "Plug-In Controlled Lock Users" option with my Schlage BE-369 deadbolts.

Prior to enabling it, I had manually entered the codes into my locksets and then added the users to the BLLOCK plug-in. The plugin would then correctly announce the name of the user when the lockset was engaged.

After enabling it, the announcement would simply say "user code 1" (for example) rather than the user's name. I removed all codes from the locksets and let the plug-in reinstall them, but same result.

I've since reverted to the original setup with the option disabled, and the codes manually input. The plug-in is once again announcing the names properly.

Comment

What version of the zwave plugin are you using?
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          What version of the zwave plugin are you using?

Comment

Working...
          X