Z-wave Motion Sensor with Light Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-wave Motion Sensor with Light Sensor

Does anyone know of a motion sensor for z-wave that has a light sensor built in and is independent of the motion sensor part?
    I have some motion sensors like zooz that don't send a light report unless you trip them first.

I have the hue motion sensor for zigbee and it does report light independently.
    So does anyone know of a z-wave one? thanks

I’ve got a few of the Homeseer Hs-200 things. Or the aeon multisensors. The ALMSs are inadequate on battery for critical temp readings, but for light levels every 10 mins or so, and motion is fine on battery.
    Last edited by tome10; June 19, 2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
      Does anyone know of a motion sensor for z-wave that has a light sensor built in and is independent of the motion sensor part?
      I have some motion sensors like zooz that don't send a light report unless you trip them first.

I have the hue motion sensor for zigbee and it does report light independently.
      So does anyone know of a z-wave one? thanks
      Monoprice work well... I have been using 8 of them for 6 months.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Tome10
        Monoprice work well... I have been using 8 of them for 6 months.
        Thanks Ltek, I assume the one you have looks like the zooz one the zse40?

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
          Thanks Tome10
          Thanks Ltek, I assume the one you have looks like the zooz one the zse40?
          Yes

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X