Plugin install errors UltraLog3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin install errors UltraLog3

Just tried to install Ultralog on the 3.0.0.71 beta. It gives an error on install but still seems to install. That said, the status screen is showing syslog and home seer log increasing in file size but no entries are shown on the Log Screen. Anyone else have this issue?

Apr-02 6:51:16 PM Updater Install/Update of package UltraLog3 (Database Logging) failed.
    Apr-02 6:51:16 PM Updater Error Installation of package UltraLog3 (Database Logging) failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
    Apr-02 6:51:16 PM Updater Error, package file not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\UltraLog3 (Database Logging)3.0.5200.25820\amcharts.js
    Apr-02 6:51:16 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\hspi_ultralog3\js\amcharts.js
    Apr-02 6:51:16 PM Updater Making dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\hspi_ultralog3\js\
    Apr-02 6:51:16 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\hspi_ultralog3\css\jquery.dataTables.css
    Apr-02 6:51:16 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\hspi_ultralog3\UltraLog3_HSPI_Users_Guide.pdf
    Apr-02 6:51:16 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\hspi_ultralog3\Web.Config
    Apr-02 6:51:16 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\hspi_ultralog3\hspi_ultralog3.aspx
    Apr-02 6:51:16 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\hspi_ultralog3\System.Data.SQLite.dll
    Apr-02 6:51:16 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\hspi_ultralog3\SQLite.Interop.dll
    Apr-02 6:51:16 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\hspi_ultralog3.exe.config
    Apr-02 6:51:16 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_ULTRALOG3.exe
    Apr-02 6:51:15 PM Updater Installing package UltraLog3 (Database Logging)
    Apr-02 6:51:15 PM Updater Update HSPI_ULTRALOG3.exe downloaded successfully

I just tested and fixed the install.txt file. It works now. UltraLog3 HSPI requires HS3 3.0.69, which I didn't realize wasn't released yet. You can download it here:

ftp://homeseer.com/updates/Beta/SetupHS3_3_0_0_69.exe

The file amcharts.js shouldn't have been include in the install.txt. You'll need to reinstall the plug-in so it finishes installing the last 2 remaining items.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks Ultra, it's working now.

Comment

Might have a bug. Syslog level set to error yet I still see notice and informational.

Comment

Yes, that is a confirmed bug. The post the update within the hour.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
            I just tested and fixed the install.txt file. It works now. UltraLog3 HSPI requires HS3 3.0.69, which I didn't realize wasn't released yet. You can download it here:

ftp://homeseer.com/updates/Beta/SetupHS3_3_0_0_69.exe

The file amcharts.js shouldn't have been include in the install.txt. You'll need to reinstall the plug-in so it finishes installing the last 2 remaining items.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            So if I am running .68 and want to try the plugin, do I need to install the beta .69?
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

yes, you need at least .69. The plugin won't install otherwise.

Comment

Working...
              X