Monitor VCRX CCI Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monitor VCRX CCI Status

Hello - I'm considering moving to a HomeSeer system from a more basic system. Wondering if there is any way to monitor the state of a VCRX CCI?

I would like to use a contact closure input to monitor whether or not my garage door is open. From here I would like an LED on a keypad to report the status and then utilize the corresponding button to operate the garage door CCO. This is a function not built into the radioRa2 software therefore I need something like homeseer (hopefully) to accomplish this.

Thanks - Tristan

The plugin already support the VCRX CCI and CCO, also you can control the led on the keypad with the events, so yes you can accomplish this with homeseer.

Originally posted by VitaminTee View Post
    Hello - I'm considering moving to a HomeSeer system from a more basic system. Wondering if there is any way to monitor the state of a VCRX CCI?

I would like to use a contact closure input to monitor whether or not my garage door is open. From here I would like an LED on a keypad to report the status and then utilize the corresponding button to operate the garage door CCO. This is a function not built into the radioRa2 software therefore I need something like homeseer (hopefully) to accomplish this.

Thanks - Tristan

Comment

Hello - Sorry if this is a double post. I tried to respond yesterday but I'm not sure if it went through. This post might be a little clearer than my last.

I'm trying to figure out how I monitor the CCI's of the VCRX in homeseer. In homeseer I see all of the CCO's and the keypad LED's & Buttons but no CCI LED status. The CCI's don't show up in my device list at all.

I looked at the plugin documentation and under the VCRX there is no mention of the CCI's, just the CCO's and keypad - all of which are working for me as the documentation shows.

I'm at a loss here and greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks - Tristan

Comment

I check last night and I didn't import the CCI, I'll post an update with it. The name will be input 1 and input 2 as in the xml they don't import the name.

Also it will update HS when it change status but you won't be able to retrieve the status, the poll don't work with the input

Comment

This is great, I look forward to trying it out.

Thank you!

Comment

You can use the ver. 94, tell me if it work the way you want

Comment

This worked perfectly!! Thank you and know that I'm buying this software entirely because of your contribution and more so responsiveness!

Comment

Working...
              X