Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPU usage upon connection lost temporary

Stefxx,

I have an issue with an intermittent USB connection (my issue ) Sometimes my usb to P1 cable disconnects for a second. This issue will be resolved this weekend hopefully.

However, this issue causses the P1 plugin to claim CPU (P1 plugin 20 to 30 % cpu on my I7), so it seems like a memory leak or a reconnection issue in the plugin. After the restart of the plugiun its cpu usage is fine again. I am on HS3 398. Is this something you can test and or mitigate in a next release? Just try disconnecting the usb cable and reconnect it again.

regards

Bart
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Hi Bart,

Thanks for reporting this. It was easy to reproduce. I have now implemented a more robust reconnect procedure, so restarting the plugin should no longer be necessary, and high CPU utilization should be resolved as well.

Please test version 3.0.0.12 and report back. Thanks!
    stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
      Hi Bart,

Thanks for reporting this. It was easy to reproduce. I have now implemented a more robust reconnect procedure, so restarting the plugin should no longer be necessary, and high CPU utilization should be resolved as well.

Please test version 3.0.0.12 and report back. Thanks!

It seems to be resolved thank you! Also my disconnecting has been resolved by changing the usb cabling ( utp changed to usb) [emoji847]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
      Regards Bart
      ------------------------------------------
      Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
      HSPRO 3.
      Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Working...
      X