Energy History Graphs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy History Graphs

I'm having troubles with viewing any of the graphs in the Energy section. Its displaying current watts but nothing else? Not sure what to do. Forgive me if this post did not come out right, this is my first post.

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.255
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter - Server
    System Uptime: 0 Days 20 Hours 14 Minutes 49 Seconds
    IP Address: 10.10.10.11
    Number of Devices: 97
    Number of Events: 13

Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.24.0: BLGData
    2.0.18.0: BLOccupied
    2.0.3.0: BLRSS
    1.0.2.0: Honeywell WiFi Thermostat
    3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server
    3.0.5.37: Insteon
    1.0.7.5: JowiHue
    3.0.0.11: NetCAM
    3.0.1.25: Z-Wave
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Scotta1575; March 10, 2016, 07:10 PM.

Scott,

What I needed to do to get Zwave usage values in the graphs was setting a polling interval on the Zwave Kwh devices. You can set thos on the device properties, Zwave tab. I have set those to poll around once per 15 minutes or so. No need to set it on high frequency.
    You will then se this device is getting filled with values, and thos values are also shown in the energy graphs.

Regards,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      Scott,

What I needed to do to get Zwave usage values in the graphs was setting a polling interval on the Zwave Kwh devices. You can set thos on the device properties, Zwave tab. I have set those to poll around once per 15 minutes or so. No need to set it on high frequency.
      You will then se this device is getting filled with values, and thos values are also shown in the energy graphs.

Regards,

Wim
      Thanks Wim, I'm polling every 15 minutes but nothing is appearing.

Comment

I am guessing you have Aeon Labs' HEM 1E (1st edition), and not the E2. If so, the E1 only displays kWH when you power it by a USB cable. On battery power, you will only get Watts showing.

Just discovered this myself.

Comment

I know this is an old thread but I'm having a similar but slightly different problem getting graphs to show data. I have two Aeon Labs Energy meters, both powered by USB. I am receiving good data from both of the but no matter how I build my graphs I don't get the data to show. I've tried "Static" and "Dynamic". I've spent countless hours building, editing the graphs and the layers but no joy.
          I want to be able to display energy consumption for this week vs last week on day by day bar charts and this month v last month on a bar chart.
          I can't get the charts to display anything.

Comment

Working...
          X