Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 BLDSC triggering

Hi Blade
    I was having some trouble creating an event in HS3 that would trigger when my back door (Zone 10) was opened.
    First I tried to use the IF BLDSC Partition/Zone/System Change for Zone 10 and the trigger "is open". Nothing happened.
    So then I tried to use BL Logmonitor on Log File: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\data\BLDSC\BLDSC-Activity.log) for the exact phrase that shows up in the real time log: Zone 10 (Back Door) Open
    This did not work, even though the phrase does show up in the log.
    Finally, I got it to trigger by looking for a change in the device value for the BLDSC Zone 10 device (changed from zero to 1).

I'm not sure why the first two methods didn't work, but I thought bringing it to your attention (as well as the work around) might be useful to you or others who come across the same thing.
    Thanks

Can you capture a debug log of it not working with the event trigger and attach the debug log zipped
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      Can you capture a debug log of it not working with the event trigger and attach the debug log zipped
      Sure, but I could use a little guidance. Do you want me to copy the real time log? Or check the log box on the options page so BLDSC gets sent to the homeseer log? the latter is a giant hsd file.

Also I'm not quite sure how to send a picture of the event trigger other than a screen shot. Windows copy/paste doesn't seem to get it done.
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X