Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedules by Name

Originally posted by Go4IT View Post
    I switch schedules frequently on one of the VStats - is it possible to see the name of the current schedule of a VStat?
    Go4IT,

I finally got around to adding some more features for importing schedules by name from events and displaying the name of the current schedule. Version 3.0.8.3. has been submitted to HS so should be available in the updater in a couple of days.

I have added an action 'SDJ-VStat Import Schedule' which can be used in events. You specify the VStat and the name of the schedule to import, which can be selected from any schedules saved in the SDJ-VStat.ini file or in EasyTrigger, depending on how you have the plug-in configured.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Event.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	1212386

The name of the current schedule is now displayed in the root device string for the VStat. The Import and Export buttons on the root device of each VStat use the current name.

Name:	Root Snapshot.jpg
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	1212387

You can still manually import and export schedules by name on the Config page.

Name:	Config Shot.jpg
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	1212388

Steve
    Last edited by SteveMSJ; May 7, 2018, 08:17 AM.

Great - I'm currently on a business trip but will look into this as soon as I'm back home. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X