Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calendar Error - Exception Error in USHolidays

I added the plug-in and started it. In the log I have the following:

Jul-18 02:47:06 Calendar Error Exception error in USHolidays(): Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime.

I read the post and downloaded version 22 and installed it. Still get the same error and the version in HS still shows 20.
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Originally posted by Jobee View Post
    I added the plug-in and started it. In the log I have the following:

Jul-18 02:47:06 Calendar Error Exception error in USHolidays(): Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime.

I read the post and downloaded version 22 and installed it. Still get the same error and the version in HS still shows 20.
    Just curious, what country code is configured on your pc?
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

US
      HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
      Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
      BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
      X