Ted Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted Pro

Was wondering if this plug-in can work with a ted pro? Trying to find a solution for monitoring multiple circuits in the box.

It should... I am planning on getting a TED Home pro system very shortly so I will be fine tuning the plugin once I get it going
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      It should... I am planning on getting a TED Home pro system very shortly so I will be fine-tuning the plugin once I get it going
      Thanks, I don't have the TED Pro yet either. Without being able to test, would the plugin monitor different circuits and be able to trigger events should power spike or drop on a particular line?

Thanks

Comment

re TED Pro

Have you been able to tweek your Plug-in to interface with TED Pro and as there is additional functionality in TED Pro, will the Plug-in take advantage of this new function.

Don

Comment

TED PRO

I have a TED PRO system with 2 spyder devices (planning on adding another mtu and 2 more spyders soon). I have setup the BLTED plugin and it appears to see my MTU, but it doesn't show any of the spyder device information.. is this supported?

also, the MTU data that it does show doesn't appear to be usable by HS3's view->energy graph (no devices show up there)

Comment

Is Ted dead?

I haven't seen much of any activity here. Is the Ted (5000 or a future Pro) plugin dead? I have a Ted5000, is it worth the time to integrate it if the plugin isn't going anywhere? For example I get it working with the 5000 and then wish to upgrade to the Pro version.

Thanks!

Comment

The plugin only supports the TED5000
              I have a Ted Pro myself but just have not had time to update the plugin for the TED pro
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Updating soon??

Hi Blade,
                Not to pester but do you think you will be updating the plugin? I want to take the plunge but won't unless I know it will be Homeseer compatible.
                Thanks.

Comment

I have no immediate plans to add the TED Pro to the plugin
                  I have a TED Pro as well but I just do not have the time right now to add it
                  I would likely create a new plugin for the pro as it would likely be easier than trying to integrate it into the existing one
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

I noticed the plugin has the Pro now in the drop down box under 'add gateway'...does that mean it is supported or was that just a placeholder? I have the older TED, the 1001 that uses USB and their Footprints software...I assume there is no support for that? My only option looks like finding a TED5000, there are still some refurbished ones left with the manufacturer.

Comment

The 1001 is not supported in the plugin
                      I have a TED Pro here but I will need to check the plugin and see because it has been a long time since I looked at it

Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

+1 TED Pro plugin support request.

Comment

Working...
                        X