www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Ultilities (Plug-ins) > Utilities Discussion > Keyboard and Mouse Sensor Plug-in (3P)

Keyboard and Mouse Sensor Plug-in (3P) Keyboard / Mouse plug-in

Old May 23rd, 2017, 01:22 PM
Seer Deluxe

KMS crash after return from sleep in Win10

On restoring the computer, it throws a couple of error messages, then it's gone (closed / crashed). I'm using a batch file to restart that kills whatever is still running; but it'd be great if it just lived through it.
Old July 27th, 2017, 06:02 PM

please test version 3.0.0.5 available here, I have fixed a few things (plugin shouldn't crash anymore when disconnected) and added a few features.
Old July 27th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Seer Deluxe

Will do. Thanks, Spud.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 07:16 PM
Seer Deluxe

Thumbs up

No more crashes. Bravo!

Introduces a new challenge, oddly... since I have a VPN from my office to my house, it thinks my PC is "in use" when I'm not home. LOL. I'll have to tinker with how I monitor that - looking for the presence of the device instead of just the KMS action.

Thanks for the fix, spud.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregoryx View Post
No more crashes. Bravo!

Introduces a new challenge, oddly... since I have a VPN from my office to my house, it thinks my PC is "in use" when I'm not home. LOL. I'll have to tinker with how I monitor that - looking for the presence of the device instead of just the KMS action.

Thanks for the fix, spud.
not sure to understand your problem, but note that in version 3.0.0.5 I have also implemented a new feature that allows the local KMS instance running on your HS3 computer to monitor the state of the the remote KMS instances, so that if the local instance detects that a remote instance is down then it will automatically set the corresponding KMS device to Off.

I have updated the User Guide