RCS Serial Thermostat Plugin For HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RCS Serial Thermostat Plugin For HS3

I was wondering if someone could point me to information regarding the RCS Serial (TR40) Thermostat Plugin for Windows and how to set it up and use it? Is it a grahical representation of the thermostat like some of the newer thermostat plugins? I have looked, but have found no information on this plugin and how to get it. Looked in Homesser Store and did not find it? Any help is much appreciated....Rick

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=185240
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

I did see this thread but tells me very little regarding the thermostat plugins except its problems. Is there any information on how to setup and use the plugin and what you can and can not do with the plugin. This thread only deals with really one problem of the plugin and not much else about its use....Rick

Comment

That is the most recent discussion of the plug-in I am aware of. As far as I know, the latest version in the updater resolves the problem that surfaced when it was moved from HS2 to HS3. Have you downloaded the plug-in and installed it, or is that what you are looking for help with? I would expect there to be a help file included with the download.

You can find it on the 'Plug-ins / Manage' tab. Scroll down and expand the Thermostat section. The RCS Serial plug-in is the first on the list. Tick the box next to it, then scroll back up and select the 'Download and Install' button.

I haven't used it in some time, and no longer have it installed, but as I recall it did take some fiddling to set up and use. My advice would be to install in and explore it a bit, then ask specific questions on the RCS TStat forum.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Thanks much Michael !!!!! Rick

Comment

Working...
          X