Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rut-ro.... I thought this was all fixed, but I have this zombie node, which is my wife's android tablet.

With no MAC address, I can't make it disappear and I can't edit it.....
    Attached Files
    HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
    Home Assistant 2024.3
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
    Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
    Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
    WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
    AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Originally posted by ewkearns View Post
      Rut-ro.... I thought this was all fixed, but I have this zombie node, which is my wife's android tablet.

The only way I was able to clear it was by deleting the DB and XML file. I was hoping for a better way though

Comment

Originally posted by marekd1 View Post
        All I have is 10.10.1.0 /24 and 10.10.2.0 /24. I will upload the latest and see if it fixes the problem.

Thanks for now.
        Mark

Update.... Still no love. I am getting an error as shown below for both subnets 10.10.1.0/24 and 10.10.2.0/24. Deleted the DB files form the config and same each time. Any sugestions?

BTW it works fine with single subnet.
        Hi UltraJones, do you have any suggestions ?

Regards
        Mark

Comment

UltraMon3 HSPI For HomeSeer3

All I have is 10.10.1.0 /24 and 10.10.2.0 /24. I will upload the latest and see if it fixes the problem.

Thanks for now.
          Mark

Update.... Still no love. I am getting an error as shown below for both subnets 10.10.1.0/24 and 10.10.2.0/24. Deleted the DB files form the config and same each time. Any sugestions?

BTW it works fine with single subnet.
          I am experiencing same issue. Plugin will only allow a single subnet.

Will

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Originally posted by ewkearns View Post

same issue here but I am unable to edit, add or change anything. any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by GaryDN View Post
              same issue here but I am unable to edit, add or change anything. any thoughts?
              This is a minor cosmetic bug that we be fixed in the next release.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi UltraJones, do you have any suggestions ?

Regards
                Mark
                Are you restarting HomeSeer after adding the additional subnet? Is there anything unusual written to the HomeSeer logs by the UltraMon3 HSPI on startup?
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                  Are you restarting HomeSeer after adding the additional subnet? Is there anything unusual written to the HomeSeer logs by the UltraMon3 HSPI on startup?
                  Yes restarting the HS with no events in the LOG. One thing to add now after running for a while now I can not go back and edit anything. So adding additional devices that were discovered and marking them as monitored , etc is no longer possible. I did not try yet but I suspect the only option at this point would be to delete the DB and XLM file. This is becoming a real pain.

As mentioned before this version of the plugin for HS2 works tremendously well, is there a reason why you changed the logic in this version?

Thanks Mark
                  Last edited by marekd1; April 16, 2014, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Going forward, I will maintain a change log in the first post of this thread. Please review it for a list of bug fixes or features added.

I highly recommend everyone upgrade to UltraMon3 HSPI version 3.0.5265.14408. This version fixes a bug that prevented a host that changed IP addresses to update properly.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

Can you tell me if UltraMon3 supports any scripting like the previous version did?

Comment

Hey Ultra...quick question for you.
                        I searched the thread but didn't see any wake issues.

My touchscreen is properly connected with the plugin but when I send a wake command, it doesn't turn the screen on. I had you HS2 plugin which had a similar command to wake the screen that worked. Is this the same thing or am I misunderstanding? Just want to make sure I can turn that screen on based on certain events.

Tks

Actually it looks like it just worked in an event I created. I'll have to keep an eye on it.
                        Last edited by Mario23; October 4, 2014, 01:33 PM.
                        HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

Also would wake the screen from screen saver mode?

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
                          HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

Help - I used to have an event which powered on and off my PC. Now there are no Event options for Ultramon such as shutdown.

also my script to power on/off the PC now doesn't work (nothing happens), and there is no power management options in the device display

Is it something I have done that's broken it?

What can I do to get the functionality back?

I'm using the Ultramon WOL service

Cheers, Scott

Comment

Originally posted by ScottRennie View Post
                              Help - I used to have an event which powered on and off my PC. Now there are no Event options for Ultramon such as shutdown.

also my script to power on/off the PC now doesn't work (nothing happens), and there is no power management options in the device display

Is it something I have done that's broken it?

What can I do to get the functionality back?

I'm using the Ultramon WOL service

Cheers, Scott
                              Hi Scott, the functionality is there, but implemented a bit different. From the View > Device Management web page, filter on Device Type = Type: Plug-in: UltraMon3. Find the device that is running the UltraMon3 Service, then click the device name to modify the device. Click on the UltraMon3 tab, then check the Wakeup, Shutdown, Reboot, Suspend, Hibernate, Logoff and Lock check boxes, then click save. Now, when you create an event, you'll use a action of Control a Device, then select the UltraMon3 device, then the desired action (e.g. Wakeup, Shutdown, Reboot, Suspend, Hibernate, Logoff or Lock).

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                                Hi Scott, the functionality is there, but implemented a bit different. From the View > Device Management web page, filter on Device Type = Type: Plug-in: UltraMon3. Find the device that is running the UltraMon3 Service, then click the device name to modify the device. Click on the UltraMon3 tab, then check the Wakeup, Shutdown, Reboot, Suspend, Hibernate, Logoff and Lock check boxes, then click save. Now, when you create an event, you'll use a action of Control a Device, then select the UltraMon3 device, then the desired action (e.g. Wakeup, Shutdown, Reboot, Suspend, Hibernate, Logoff or Lock).

Regards,
                                Ultrajones
                                Brilliant .... for some reason the device wasn't in events so I deleted it and recreated it in Ultramon & that did it.

Thank You
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X