Event listing in a HS Device?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S-F View Post
    So I'm assuming that 310 is the virtual device the script writes to, but what are Today, 1 and 0? And I'm assuming that all I need to do to the script is change "YOUREMAIL@gmail.com" to my email address?
    Within the script, just change the "Youremail" to your Google email. Set the parameters within the HS Event and you should be good to go.

310 is the device ref code.

Today will give you a listing of Today's events, could also use any date 4/29/2015 for an example.

The next two are for debuging, 1 for on, 0 for off. The first one will put the event list to the HS log. The second will give a list of your calendars to the HS log.
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

It would appear that I'm doing something wrong. My virtual device just says "No Events Scheduled" but there are indeed events scheduled for today and I can see them in the plugin.
      Where am I going wrong?

EDIT:

Yeah, my calendar isn't called "Our Calendar". I fixed that and now it's working. Time to test TTS!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by S-F; April 28, 2015, 08:00 AM.
      Originally posted by rprade
      There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
        It would appear that I'm doing something wrong. My virtual device just says "No Events Scheduled" but there are indeed events scheduled for today and I can see them in the plugin.
        Where am I going wrong?

EDIT:

Yeah, my calendar isn't called "Our Calendar". I fixed that and now it's working. Time to test TTS!
        Yup, forgot about that...can you tell I'm not a programmer! Everything in this script is pulled from something/somewhere else and just edited to my need. Glad you got it working.
        Bryan
        Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
        Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Try out 2.0.17 in the updater

I have added a new scripting call (GetCalendarEventsForXDays)

See the help for details on the call.
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Ok been trying to use the new code and this is what I'm getting...

In the picture the TOP part is the old code and the BOTTOM part is the new code for 1 day (same day).

This is the code I'm using with the new function:
            PHP Code:
            sub Main(ByVal Parms As Object)

Dim ParmArray() as String
                ParmArray 
            Parms.tostring.split(",")

Dim tDevice ParmArray(0)

Dim tCalendar ParmArray(1)

Dim allEvents As Object()

Dim myemail as string="bptworld@gmail.com"

Dim msg as string ""

allEvents hs.PluginFunction("BLGData""""GetCalendarEventsForXDays", new Object(){myemail,tCalendar,1})
                For 
            Each ev As Object In allEvents
                       msg 
            msg ev.StartDate " " ev.StartTime " - " ev.Name "</br>"

Next

if msg="" then msg="No Events Scheduled"

hs.SetDeviceString(tDevicemsg.Trimtrue)
            End Sub 
            Attached Files
            Bryan

Comment

When you use 1 day in the call it will use the current day plus the next day
              If you just want the current day try using 0
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                When you use 1 day in the call it will use the current day plus the next day
                If you just want the current day try using 0
                Same output, all that comes out is 3 lines of the same event instead of 3 different events as shown in my last post. Doesn't matter the day or how many days. The screenshot below shows the next 5 days. Notice it only duplicates the first event for each day, instead of showing different events for each day as it should.
                Attached Files
                Bryan

Comment

Can you capture a debug of you running the script call and attach it zipped
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Here you go...
                    Last edited by TechHA; April 30, 2015, 07:43 AM.
                    Bryan

Comment

It shows as attachment.php when I try to open it.
                      Maybe it is an issue here at work. I will check it out once I get home
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

Ok, thanks Bob

I just downloaded it here and it unzipped to a .log file just fine so that's probably it.
                        Bryan

Comment

Try 2.0.18 in the HS3 updater and let me know
                          If you have an issue post another debug log zipped
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

Sorry Bob, no difference. Still just repeats the first event.

Log attached.
                            Last edited by TechHA; April 30, 2015, 07:42 AM.
                            Bryan

Comment

Try 2.0.19 and let me know
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

OK, we are over 1 hurdle! Events are now showing up, thank you.

They still are not in order by time of day though. Makes it hard to follow. Any ideas on that one?

Attached Files
                                Bryan

Comment

Working...
                                X