Node responding to commands but not reporting power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Node responding to commands but not reporting power

I have a high power Zwave switch. Has been working fine for months. Yesterday it stopped reporting power usage. I thought it was reacting to on/off commands as in the interface the device reacts to on/off commands. But looking at the switch, it stays on when I turn it off. I had a look in Z-Seer+, and its showing as direct connection to my controller. Testing the node, command test 10/10. But, the repsonse test is a complete fail. I guess that is why its not reporting power any more ? I have tried rescanning, optimizing etc, no change.
    When I ran the response test, I had this error message in the log:

Z-Wave Warning New Interface : Secure message received from node 16. It was successfully decrypted but the data sequence ID is out of sequence. (Not Processed)

I could exclude and include it, but I have quite a few scripts and events connected to this device so it would be a lot of work to do that
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mikee123; August 20, 2017, 11:33 AM.

If you are going to exclude it, first check out this thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...17#post1309417

I haven't tried this, but by setting 'No NodeID' before excluding supposedly preserves the device, thus won't break the associated event references. Once you get the device re-included (or replaced if it has gone bad), you would delete the new device, then restore the new NodeID back at the original device.

Comment

Working...
    X