Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deCONZ updates

Hi Wim, hi eveyone,

I'm proposing to keep this thread as a place to announce the deCONZ .exe evolutions. deCONZ is stick to Jowihue for the part of us who's using CONBEE STICK and RASPBEE.

2.0.5.11 is now online, here as usual :

https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/deconz/win/

It seems to have some great improvment in deep architecture (I had renaming issues that seems to have vanished now), and now the whole devices names appear in the GUI.

Michel

Here's the link to GitHub, for those of us that are running deCONZ on a Pi (or Linux):
    https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...nz-rest-plugin
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I'm curious about updating firmware. Do we get notification on firmware or is it updated when we browse for the latest deConz software which I believe is now 2.05.11?

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
        I'm curious about updating firmware. Do we get notification on firmware or is it updated when we browse for the latest deConz software which I believe is now 2.05.11?
        It is a manual thing. I haven't found a way to get an email or something to tell us they have a new release. Just a list as you know. Maybe a suggestion to them.

Comment

As far I know, you have to go to the web app after a standard upgrade of deCONZ. go to settings and that is where you get notified of the firmaware upgrade if available. Did not yet check on the Phoscone interface though, it might notify you there as well.

Dresden has send a frimware upgrade with the publication of 2.05.09 I believe?

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I haven't seen a firmware update for some time. What version do others have?
            Attached Files

Comment

You have the latest already, 0x261E0500 is current
              -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
                It is a manual thing. I haven't found a way to get an email or something to tell us they have a new release. Just a list as you know. Maybe a suggestion to them.
                I got sidetracked I guess. I was referring to the deconz upgrade and not the firmware. Wim thanks for correcting that.

Comment

Hello,

As Wim says, for me it also appears in the Web App, as a button that isn't there if there's no firmware update. About the latest update, it freezed everything but at restart the update was well made.

@racerfern : I've got the same screen as the one you shows. And the firmware version is also visible in Phoscon app.

Michel

Comment

Lately there have been a lot of deConz updates. For the Raspbee, the deConz version is up to 2.05.13.

I don't mind skipping a version or two unless there's something really important. However, I can't find a changelog of some sort with the latest info.

Anybody?

Comment

It is tecnical stuff, but here you can view some of the updates done https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...commits/master

There is not really an up to date change list, I guess they will do this once there is a final release... they are still in beta.
                      -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                      X