www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > HS3 / HS3PRO > HS3 / HS3PRO Discussion

HS3 / HS3PRO Discussion Discussions related to the released version of HS3/HS3PRO

Old Yesterday, 01:44 PM
OverSeer

The latest release beta is V.435 per this post

===> Build 435 should fix the Latitude setting not sticking.

Automator

Hardware | Haswell Intel iSeries 3 - 16Gb | Pine64 - 2Gb computers | Openpeak Intel Atom SoC tabletop touchscreens (15 HS tabletop tablets)

HS3 Pro & Lite
Edition Beta 3.0.0.435 | HS3 Wintel Touch | Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit | Oracle Windows Virtual Box ==> for Wintel only SAPI and HS3 plugins

HS3 Plugins - a bunch
Light switches - X10,UPB, ZWave and Zigbee
Speech - Microsoft SAPI - Neospeech - Amazon Echo
Security - Leviton HAI Omni Pro 2
Weather - Davis Vantage Vue - MeteoStick
Firewall - PFSense
CCTV - Zoneminder

Audio - Russound - AB8SS

Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNB View Post
Can someone (@Rich) share what the latest Beta is? I just loaded v.430 yesterday and now (today) see mentions of v.435. Mike
Releases are a bit manic over the last couple of days. Loaded .434 a couple of hours ago and now I see .435. Taking an update break over the weekend but I'll be back Monday to join the fray.
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM
Seer Master

Just be aware that if you have events that rely on Sunrise/Sunset, they will not work properly on .434.

Bob

Quote:
Releases are a bit manic over the last couple of days. Loaded .434 a couple of hours ago and now I see .435. Taking an update break over the weekend but I'll be back Monday to join the fray.

Last edited by Bob_Linux_User; Yesterday at 02:33 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:20 PM
HomeSeer Technologies

Do the callback warnings persist as the system is running, or do they go away after startup? There may be a time during startup where they could queue due to things starting up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdickhaus View Post
So far the three plugins that cause the callback messages on my systems are HSBuddy, RFXCom and EasyTrigger.

website | products | support | youtube
Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM
Super Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjh View Post
Do the callback warnings persist as the system is running, or do they go away after startup? There may be a time during startup where they could queue due to things starting up.
They continue. If I disable a problem plugin, they stop. If I enable it, they start again. I installed .435 with HSBuddy disabled. Once the system came up, I enabled it and within a couple of minutes the messages started. In this case I wasn't able to disable it because the system was too busy. I had to shut down and edit the settings.ini file.
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjh View Post
I am on .428 and I get them even after up time of over a day.

Apr-20 17:03:01 Warning Dropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: 64) (500 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates

If I need to move up in version and keep tabs again, just let me know what version. I do have events that depend on sunrise and sunset so I don't want to mess them up, if at all possible.

Michael
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdickhaus View Post
They continue. If I disable a problem plugin, they stop. If I enable it, they start again. I installed .435 with HSBuddy disabled. Once the system came up, I enabled it and within a couple of minutes the messages started. In this case I wasn't able to disable it because the system was too busy. I had to shut down and edit the settings.ini file.
If you have HSSentry running disable it. Restart the system and wait while before enabling HSBuddy. Let the system run for a day or two because I believe the plugins are readjusting or writing new data to the Updated versions of HomeSeer. ====> HSSentry detects this as a malfunction and reboots the system! ====> I hope am wright ====> I had continuous reboots when the author of the Jeedom plugin sent me a new .exe to put in the HomeSeer root folder and hell broke loose ====> So I disabled HSSentry and the system is still holding!

Eman.