X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which background area are you talking about? Within a column?
    Jon

Comment

Jon:

On HS2 I was using your Jon00 Control (Touchscreen) Interface. I know there is no version for HS3, so I am trying your Webpage builder for HS3.

Here is a screenshot of what I had in Homeseer 2. In the Settings section you had the following area to change the background:

Backgroundimagepath=/images/mycontrol/backgrounds/space1024x768.jpg
      Backgroundrepeat=no-repeat
      Backgroundcolor=#000000

These settings are not in this version. How can I make the whole screen background dark. I don't want those white/grey lines showing.

Can something like this be done on this version.

Also, one other question. Can the font size of the clock be bigger and bolder (Lower right hand corner) on the 2nd picture?

Thanks,
      Steve
      Attached Files
      Last edited by skozin; April 21, 2018, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Web page builder (which was also originally written for HS2) is nothing like the HS2 Jon00 Control Touchscreen package and is not a replacement. It was designed to provide an overview for your devices with limited capability to control events etc via buttons. It does not provide live status either (but automatic page refresh is available). It can only be configured to show in columns which can then have 2-3 sub columns. By default, it is tied to the Homeseer style sheet. Whilst you can override these style sheets through the package settings, you are not going to get it looking like you are used to.

Please remember the HS2 Touchscreen package was written before HSTouch came out so there was no need for this in HS3.

An example of what can be done: https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...&postcount=165
        Jon

Comment

That is too bad. I really liked your Touchscreen program for HS2 and was trying to stop using HS2. I guess I will still run both versions since I have a couple of old Insignia Chumby tablets that can run a web page on them which I use your HS2 Touchscreen.

I guess the old saying still goes. If it isn't broke, don't fix it.

Thanks,
          Steve

Comment

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
            2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

You may be able to use the i-Frame capability to insert a second copy of Web page builder into another, however the two would not be integrated to any great extent.

Other than that, the only way I can think of would be to mirror some of your HS3 devices within your second copy of HS3. My HS2-HS3 connector (in HS3-HS3 mode) should be able to do this but I have not tried for some time.
              Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                You may be able to use the i-Frame capability to insert a second copy of Web page builder into another, however the two would not be integrated to any great extent.

Other than that, the only way I can think of would be to mirror some of your HS3 devices within your second copy of HS3. My HS2-HS3 connector (in HS3-HS3 mode) should be able to do this but I have not tried for some time.
                HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
                2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Please Help

I have forgotten which file I need to edit to display my Jon00 created pages on the main banner of the HS main page.

Home Page | Sensors | Lamps | Scenes | Sprinklers | Outside | Weather | System Network
                  Device List

TIA

Comment

Are you talking about Jon00 links?
                    Jon

Comment

Jon00 links

Yes I think so. I build a page like Home with Jon00 web page builder and want to show the link on my Homeseer main page near the top banner. I can't remember which file needs to be edited to display the link to the Home page I built.

TIA

Comment

Check to see if you have Jon00Links.ini in your config folder. If you have, you need to make your adjustments there. Finally run the script Jon00Links.vben from an event which will update the links.
                        Jon

Comment

hi jon,

i started building again, but i have found an issue i can't solve.
                          So when i add a device to the page the image doesn't show up..
                          When i use an other device with a image it pops up.

this is what i had with the weather underground plugin:
                          Column1Section1-1Middle=[device,"WU-Station2-wind-speed"]
                          Column1Section1-1Right=[devicelastchange,"WU-Station2-wind-speed"]

This won't show up...i compared the devices and images, they are the same as i have.
                          Column1Section1-1Middle=[device,"Today-Speed"]
                          Column1Section1-1Right=[devicelastchange,"Today-Speed]

if i add this in front of it it doesn't look right, it adds the image but sometimes higher or lower etc.... [deviceimage,Today-Speed]
                          but the question is why it doesn't add my device image?

regards
                          Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                          Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

have you tried using its device ref? i.e.

Column1Section1-1Middle=[device,1234]
                            Column1Section1-1Right=[devicelastchange,1234]

Edit: also, "Today-Speed" should end with a quotation mark:

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                              have you tried using its device ref? i.e.

Column1Section1-1Middle=[device,1234]
                              Column1Section1-1Right=[devicelastchange,1234]

Edit: also, "Today-Speed" should end with a quotation mark:

hi jon,

still dont work..
                              i did try with device ref but no luck, it shows up the device without the image
                              did try with some devices from weather xml and doesnt work...

but did test with your devices and it works, so does the devices from ultraWU.
                              I see that your devices (scraper) have an image in the string.. but from ultraWU he doesn't have anything like that, just the same like i have..
                              Don't know what's the difference, because i compared them..
                              Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                              Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Have you tried the deviceimage tag?
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X