This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refresh Stop Button?

I was wondering if the higher up could maybe add a stop refresh button to the Status Page? I like having it refresh but sometimes when reading or looking over the page it refreshes and bounces to the top of the page. I know I can slow the refresh but I like quick status.... Or is there another way to make it refresh and not scroll up when refreshed?

Yep I have seen that as well. When I am trying to read News that I have parsed into a device I can't read it quick enough then the refresh comes along and bounces it to the top of page. I would like it to refresh but return to the same scroll point that I was at. I have seen this with asterisk when i am looking at the log. I can manually hit refresh and it bounces back to were I was original viewing.
    HS4 Environment
    Proxmox win11 / HS4
    Netiom-Xap board
    Plug-In's
    rnbWeather 4.4.2.0
    mcsMQTT V6.15.1.0
    mcsXap V3.0.0.72
    Zigbee Plus V1.0.0.0
    Zigbee V4.0.11.0

There is no place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

PP,
      This is an excellent idea. I would suggest putting this in as a feature request. The stop button could change to start this way you can toggle it on and off.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I was just looking it over again, I guess I could shut the refresh off then hit the refresh manual button when I start to view the page....

Comment

Hi Rupp,
          I just did a posting there,
          Good idea.

Comment

Better yet... A drop down to set the delay before returning to the standard refresh.
            This way you could say do not refresh for 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, never refresh, etc.

Otherwise, I could see me (or a family member) forgeting to turn the refresh back on, and later pulling my hair out when I get the phone call asking why the refresh was not working.

Comment

Working...
            X