This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iphone graphics altered by new update?

Just update to the new version of HSTouch for the iphone. Everything is still working, but all of my sliders now have a thicker slider bar and do not slide the length of the slider bar. They still look the same in the designer. I tried removing the HSTouch from my phone, reinstalling and then redploying the graphics file, but I still get the same results. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I had the same problem on the last update. The only way I was able to fix mine was to set the sliders back to the default height and width. I think the new version of the iPhone app is not scaling non-standard ht&width sliders as it did in previous versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacobly View Post
      I think the new version of the iPhone app is not scaling non-standard ht&width sliders as it did in previous versions.
      My sliders got really fat too, so something definetly changed in 2.3 with the scaling of slider graphics. I was able to fix it by resizing the graphics to the actual size I wanted them. Seems to only affect slider graphics though, as I have many other graphics that are scaled, but still display properly in 2.3.

Comment

Working...
      X